Format: Hardcover|Change

on 14 October 2013
Great bible for kids, with full NIV text, but also interesting background, maps and "Did you know" sections all the way through to help understand the history, to put things into context and to aid understanding. Bought one for my 9 yr old son a year ago. He liked it so much, I've now also bought one for my 8 yr old daughter too.
on 1 October 2012
I bought this for my 7 year old grandson. It may be a little over his head but he loved the fact that he had his own bible & the pictures were attractive to him. The devotions & helps were good 4 him too.
on 21 July 2014
Bought for my 8 yr old son, and 10 yr old daughter has paperback version from when she was 7. we like them and recommend the hardback over the paperpack. also this is great that its the newer NIV version.
on 12 October 2014
Excellent bible very well laid out and colourful. I use it with a group of 7 to 10 year olds during Sunday school and they all find it easy to use.
on 9 May 2016
Very good children's Bible. The recipient loved it and comes to show what she has learned from it. A child needs a Bible produced to be attractive to them. Introduces children to the Bible in a fun way. "An when he is old, he will not depart from it."
on 13 July 2014
Bought as a christening present for an older boy. Seemed to go down well.
on 17 September 2013
I bought this for my nephew for his 9th birthday and he loved it! His younger brother who will be turning 8 this month wanted one too so I ordered one for him as well.
on 3 December 2014
I bought this for my grandson for Christmas and I'm so pleased with it.Feel like holding onto it for myself!!!
on 5 May 2015
My grandson requested this Bible for his birthday and was really delighted with it. Thank's
on 25 April 2013
Bought for a bright 7yr old, but envied by every adult who's seen it. Everything I could have hoped for.