on 10 May 2014
From the large purple "x 2" in the picture I assumed this price was for two bottles - however only one arrived. When I contacted the seller they didn't seem to understand what I meant about expecting two bottles in the parcel - or chose not to understand. Not impressed!!
on 16 February 2014
There was only one spray sent when 2 are advertised. Do not be fooled by the x 2 they add next to the pictute
on 8 July 2014
firstly why do they have ( X2 ) in the advertising shot for this product very misleading and needs addressed.
other than that product arrived early was well packaged so no problems there with supply.
as for the product itself i have used various nikwax products and have always been more than happy with the results so we will see how this one performs on my new tent
on 18 July 2014
I used it on the top of a gazebo and maybe it wasn't the right spray for that specific material but the results were very poor. The colour on the gazebo is fading despite the alleged UV protection and it still leaks when it rains. I tried a second bottle but still no better. I don't think I'll be buying again.
on 18 August 2014
Whilst I'm happy to have 500ml of this stuff, I think the advertising of 300ml x 2 is misleading and disappointing. I was anticipating 600ml so feel like I have been overcharged.

I will be contacting the seller now and await what they say.
on 25 July 2013
The price wasn't bad for this product. It was well packaged as expected and arrived very quickly. I put the tent up in the garden and put lashings of the stuff on it and rubbed off the excess. It dried really quickly and just as well because the very next day after I'd packed the tent away it poured with rain.
I haven't yet tried the product in the rain but with the forecast getting worse with the weather it's only a matter of time. I have however used it on my shoes and the water just runs off, so seems good!
on 10 July 2013
Product was very easy to use and we did three tents with the two bottles supplied with some left over. Instructions clear and easy to follow.
on 9 July 2013
Really great stuff. Got some on my hand and it took some effort to de-waterproof my hand which required a lot of soap. Have used this on some motorbike leathers and it hasn't done them any harm. In fact, if anything, they look better.
on 1 November 2013
Worked very well, giving an excellent waterproof covering. I had enough to give a second coat to make sure. My bike should be safe for the winter.
on 19 February 2014
Easy to use spray on waterproofer. Has worked well so far. No stains or discolouring. Would recommend and will use again.

See one answered question