on 13 May 2014
Have wasted so many years and pounds on individual cup-type sports bras when all along I should have been squeezing myself into these! Keeps my size Ds all squished and secure whilst I jog, absolutely marvellously does the job! No pain, very little movement and it washes well too.
on 28 May 2014
The fit on this was terrible. I'm a 38c, but ordered a large, and unless I develop a uniboob on the middle of my chest, it won't fit me. Not only is it very short, it's too small. But workmanship looked good.
on 16 May 2014
very comfortable.
Unfortunately Nike stopped producing it but checking the new collection you can find the upgraded version.
Still fantastic :)
on 4 February 2014
Delighted with purchase, comfort and support as required, would recommend
Bought as a present for use at sports but now used all day.
on 27 March 2014
Lovely material... soft and smooth with no bits of thread sticking into my body, like my last purchase. Easy to wash and rinse. Thank you.
on 15 July 2014
Great support would recommend this product.
on 5 March 2014
I always struggle finding a decent supporting bra, but thus one is really good, holds everything in their places. Nov and comfortable. Highly advisable.
on 9 February 2015
Granddaughter loved this comfy and would buy another
on 17 July 2014
Ok. Incredibly difficult to get on and off!!
on 28 February 2015