New Golf Thinking
By John O'Keeffe, once Olympics Squad, once Group Vice President Procter & Gamble, and Denis Pugh, 5 times Ryder Cup Winning Coach and Sky TV Analyst for PGA Tour events
(NOTE ON FORMAT:dated May 25, 2014: This is a great full-colour Ebook, with many helpful illustrations, using latest Ebook technology. It is fully compatible with almost all devices. It doesn't read as well on the very original black and white Kindles, for which we suggest you see first how it works on the free sample (or choose print copy). But excellent for Kindle PaperWhite and Fires. For iPad, it's excellent using either Kindle App or iBooks . For iPad Mini and iPhone, it's best to use iBooks. And for Android, it's excellent on the Kindle App.)
Download this series of 123 new-style graphics and charts; designed not to be read cover to cover, but for swipe-through, scan and then focus, on smart-phone or tablet; click on any of 40 faults in the contents straight through to a pictorial fix. For all handicaps.
These new techniques:
- Will revolutionise your golf scores -- the way the Fosbury Flop did for the high jump.
- Fill the gap between swing improvement and having to go to a psychiatrist for the rest.
- Solve everyday problems like wasting shots because: you get upset; inconsistent; feel tense nervous or frustrated; lose concentration; good on range, not on course; good front 9, bad back 9; can't put a bad hole behind you; feel under pressure; things go from bad to worse for a time; when going well get worried the wheels will come off.
- Instead, gain the 7 simple techniques of BOUNCE-BACK, RISE-TO-OCCASION, CAN-DO, RESULTS-DRIVEN, SELF-START, FRESHEN-UP and CLEAR-HEADED. Valuable for every golfer.
- Field-tested successfully by PGA teaching pros and amateur golfers of every handicap.
Our vision is that every player, of any handicap, can easily become experts in the 7 techniques and remind themselves on smartphone or tablet. A golfer doesn't need a brain surgeon.
And, a completely new Stop Slow Play Plan that will fix the problem at your course, and for the Pros as well.