If you already own a record player, tape cassette deck, or personal cassette player and want to transfer your vinyl or tape collections to your PC or Mac and save as digital files for safe permanent storage and copying to CD or MP3, then AudCap is all you need.
Simply connect one end of the Audio Capture device to your computer s USB socket, connect the other end to your player and begin digitising your music collection.
AudCap is supplied with Audacity software which makes burning vinyl / tape to PC or Mac extremely easy with options for sound cleansing and more advanced audio editing. Audio Capture also includes a 6.5mm jack-to-phono connector; and a 3.5mm-to-3.5mm connector.
* 3.5 & 6.5mm jack-to-phono connectors (pictured)
* 3.5mm-to-3.5mm extension connector
* Audacity software which allows sound cleansing and more advanced audio editing
Minimum System Requirements:
* Requires Windows 2000, XP or Vista
* 512MB RAM
* USB 2.0
* Requires free download from Audacity website