Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 10 November 2013
Liked the storey but it could have been so much better with tighter editing and the typos and grammatical errors drove me mad! All in all an interesting read if you can get through it
on 21 November 2013
Has a good plot, jumps backward and forward in time, keeps the reader on their toes. Real shame about the spelling, lack of proper punctuation, grammar, etc which distracts from the reading of what is a basically good tale! Just needs tidying up! I thought at first it was a fictional essay by a 7th grader who had discovered the history of WW2!
on 1 July 2014
Very good tale, I was engrossed throughout. The very bad grammar, typos, incorrect words annoyed me. This story really needs editing. It's not enough to use spell checker alone. The plot is good and the author really delivers the feeling of being in 1940s Germany. Would have been five stars if properly edited. I will look out for this author.
on 7 September 2014
The first half of this book I found interesting. A story about Nazi secret weapons and aliens seemed really promising. About half way through though it turned into time travel/saving humanity from being eaten by aliens. For me either of these two themes are about as interesting as zombie stories. I stopped reading at this point.
on 3 January 2014
As per other reviewers, an interesting entertaining read somewhat spoiled by awful punctuation, hideous grammar and spelling that looks like it was dictated to a computer rather than written by a human.

However, worth putting up with the annoyances.
on 16 October 2014
needed an editor, too many mistakes and shifts in writing style ... sorry Mark
on 13 August 2015