Colour: Off-White|Change

on 4 December 2011
great service, prompt delivery...

BUT the product felt really thin when it arrived, almost see through... worth paying a few extra pounds and getting something a bit stronger if you are after something durable
on 10 July 2015
I have purchased many of these bags and then personalise these on my embroidery machine. My customers love them. Small enough to carry in your handbag read for when you pop into the supermarket unprepared and might otherwise need to buy the even lighter weight supermarket bags which will certainly not hold up the way these canvas totes will.

Great price and great item - personalisation increases their value so consider this when purchasing your totes. See my picture attached .
review image
on 19 March 2014
Excellent quality for the price. I bought these for my daughter and her friends to decorate at her birthday party. They look great.
on 24 October 2012
You dont seem to be able to add negative stars!!! Paper thin, I know they were cheap but I would not even sell them on at what they cost me after branding them....
on 22 October 2015
I am SO loving this product! All your grocery shopping bags fiasco problems solved. I wanted a bag which would take the equivalent of a now banned plastic shopping bag because having spent the last 8 months trying to recover from a slipped disc I did not want shopping bags which I would be tempted to overload with an excess of weight in them. Doesn't take up much space in your shopping trolley or car boot when empty. Washable when they get a bit manky. EXCELLENT value for money. Would definitely re-purchase if required. Only used once so far but I am expecting that they will last a long time anyway. Speedy delivery. Available in other colours too.
on 20 May 2014
I wanted this bags for my shop and I buy 10 as samples. Great quality! I'll definitely buy some more althought the post charges are VERY high...
on 19 October 2015
Very pleased with purchase. I'm going to use these in family literacy classes as storysacks. Parents/carers will decorate them, and use the bags to store their book and games and activities connected with that book. At the moment, we're running courses using two of Julia Donaldson's books - The Singing Mermaid and The Highway Rat :-)
on 13 March 2015
It is difficult to say how a bag fits - it doesn't seem an appropriate measurement. These bags are really good value for money and very well made. They are of an excellent quality of cotton. Great for many purposes. I decorate mine with applique or inkjet transfers of my own designs and photos.
on 15 July 2014
Nice size n strong, had them personalised for a hen weekend looked lovely n good service
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 August 2013
These bags are just the job. Arrived in good time. Are very well made, strong and really good size if using as a bag for life. And looks really good when I have printed on them and decorated them. Given as gifts that I have personalised and people love them.