on 19 August 2013
Oh my God! Just what the market was lacking. An amazing collection of horror shorts with all the gothic traditionalism of Poe imbued with a contemporary twist and what a twist, nothing is as you would expect in this remarkable book of tales, so be prepared to be compelled to the last spine tingling page. A five star A-Grade must read for horror fans to curl up with.
on 22 June 2013
I love horror shorts, my ideal read so I snapped up this book. Parker writes some weird and wonderful stuff! The first story (I won't spoil it, just read it) stayed with me for a while, the male character really got under my skin, which is a good thing for a short story!

This is a perfect book to dip into, something for every taste. Parker has a very intricate way with words, locking them together in a perfect combo of humour, description and clever plays on words.
Well worth a look at - I look forward to reading more of his work in the future.

Rachel Dove