on 30 January 2011
Very pleased with the product. They slip inside a glove, no problem with driving. Having suffered with Reynards all my life I've found these warmers to be a great help and they maintain their heat a surprisingly long time. I was also impressed with the speed of delivery.
on 5 March 2012
I purchased these for my mum who suffers with reynards.Wasnt sure if they was going to work but my mum will not leave the house without a pair.We have purchased all sorts of thing to try and help her but these have been the best purchase ever.Would reccommend these to other reynard suffers.They also stay hot for many hours.
on 19 February 2012
These are brilliant disposable hand warmers and last for ages. They keep your hands warm on cold days whether watching sport or playing it. Recommend highly.
on 6 January 2014
It takes a few minutes for them to warm up (it is a chemical reaction in the end, not magic).

After they start to warm up, they will vary between 40-55 degrees celsius (measured) and last for at least 7 hours (got 8h30m when checked), after that they will slowly die down (30 degrees for an hour, then 20, and so on).

If you feel that they are not so warm, make sure you shake them a little (air is mandatory for the reaction, more is better).

The packaging is pretty sturdy, kept them in my gloves during skiing/motorcycling, none of them broke. I have also tried to open a used one, it is not as easy as I was expecting.

If you do keep them in your gloves, they will not warm your whole hand, just the area surrounding the pack, but it's a lot more comfortable than being completely cold.
review image
on 2 April 2014
As with my review of the "companion" foot warmer product, this also is an apparently simple device that simply does what it is supposed to do.
The obvious difference is that these are a little thicker but, otherwise, they are the same. DO NOT make my mistake of putting them inside your glove in the palm of your hand. They are better if placed inside the glove but on the back of the hand where, as a riding friend pointed out, is where all the veins are!
Even doing it "my way" they do provide a benefit but, as with the feet, when riding, the hands aren't doing all that much but your gloves can't be all that thick so that you feel the reins. Therefore, you need the get the maximum out of the pads so the back of the hand is best.
Again, even after a two to three hour ride, my hands are just nice and I certainly would not go out in cold weather without using these pads.
on 9 March 2013
these were a delightful accessory to have taken on our holiday to iceland. they not only kept our hands warm, but were also great for puttin in our boots over night to help dry them out after trekking in snow and ice. great product takes alittle while to warm up but they stay hot for hours.
on 5 March 2010
they work well - use for golf - stay hoy until you are well warmed up
on 20 November 2011
This arrived on time as usual. Great hand warmers. I have Raynaud's desease wich means I have poor circulation in my hands and feet so this product gets me through the winter, specially when it's 8C or less, otherwise I couldn't get out of the house as much as I wanted.
on 9 March 2012
Very effective and much better than heated gloves. I wasn't disappointed.Use them when doing Healing On The Streets to keep my fingers warm.
on 5 February 2016
Purchased for a trip to Norway to see the Northern Lights.

They work brilliantly if you use them in a certain way. These are the tips that worked for us in temperatures of down to -24.7 Celsius.

1. Open the package one hour before you go out it to the cold and place them in a warm place. I believe this is because the heat is generated by a chemical reaction and the warm the ambient air the stronger the reaction.

2. Place them in your gloves 10 mins before going out in the cold.

3. Once out in the cold try to keep them in the glove. The cold air will stop the chemical reaction.

4. If they lose their heat generation in the cold place them both in a front trouser/jean pocket. (your core body temperature will restart the reaction and warmth)(if you put them together they will help each other and you will know when they are ready as one pocket will be toasty)

For me it seemed that my husbands pockets where warming than mine as he was able to restart the reaction within 5 mins or so...

Once we had figured all this out we managed to keep them going for 6+ hrs and had lovely warm hands.