on 18 May 2013
I get cold hands and I will be going to some outdoor evening shows this summer so needed something to keep my hands warm. Heard mixed reviews about these and how effective they are, and I admit when I initially tried them out I was unimpressed by the warmth. The packet says 57 to 70 degrees c, but at first they were about 20 degrees max. However, once I had left them in my pocket for a few minutes they got a lot warmer and they kept getting warmer!

To activate these you simply open the plastic packaging and remove the hand warmers and squeeze them gently. They feel stiff at first and eventually they go like... well... tea bags is the closest I can describe them as on here and they start getting warm quickly. However, to get them properly hot you need to put them in your pocket or inside your gloves.

But they do get VERY warm and will be a much needed accessory in the winter on the way to work.
on 24 January 2013
bought these for a trip to Lapland with my 5 and 6 year old kids and I also used them myself. They were absolutely brilliant. We started them off at 9.30 in the morning and at 4pm in the afternoon they still had quite a bit of warmth in them. Absolutely brilliant
on 6 April 2013
regrettably, still using these this winter. But they do the job required on an exposed links course. Would recommend to any golfer or other sportsman for winter play. A cheap and cheerful way to prevent frostbite!
on 9 May 2010
I work out-doors. I catch a bus at 0645-0700, start work at 0745, and get to go wait for another bus at 1740.
In between, I'm not doing much more than I when I'm waiting for the bus.
I stand around waiting to tell people where to go.
I can unwrap one of these "hand"warmers and stick it in an inside pocket to help keep me warm from 0645 until about lunchtime - by then the day's a little warmer.

unwrap, shake, hug for 8 hours. TWO per packet. Recycled as scrap metal. Brilliant.
on 4 May 2010
These handwarmers are easy to use, heat up quickly and the heat lasts for hours. They arrived promptly and were a good price.
on 8 February 2011
I suffer from Raynauds and these are perfect for keeping my hands HOT for ages!!

Work best when wearing mittens .
on 29 March 2013
I used these on a recent holiday in Lapland when I was out late at night waiting for the northern lights in below minus 20C temperatures. These hand warmers were essential kit. I forgot them on the first night and my hands froze, but using these the following night made all the difference. Best used in loose mittens.
on 18 September 2013
Although not used by myself and purchased for my partner I am assured that these do a good job in keeping the hands warm when cold.
on 15 January 2014
Needed these at a good price to heat up a few brave souls - nice price good item worked a treat
on 27 May 2014
Just the job and a great buy.