Get organised and save your valuable time on lesson planning with our printable worksheets.
Ideal for teachers - use year after year, making the value of each sheet just a few pennies.
Also great for child minders & parents and children wanting to improve their french.
Contains 101 pdf* files for you to print and photocopy. This CD-Rom contains A4 work sheets, information sheets and puzzles plus 16 full colour posters in both A3 & A4. *Acrobat reader is required to read the files. A link to download a free copy of Acrobat reader for both mac and pcs is included.
Alphabet, Animals, My body,
Counting, Country flags, Conjugation table,
Daily routines, Emotions, European map,
French Departments, French rivers,
Population in France, Regional map of France,
the Solar system, Telling the time, World map.
The disk also covers:
The Alphabet, Colours & Shapes, Clothing,
Maps, Flags, the Solar system,
School life, Seasons, Months, Times of the year, Telling the time,
Grammar, Verbs, Conjugation, Punctuation, Spellings,
Meeting people, Family,
French songs with MP3 music to sing along,
A list of french boys and girls names to use in class
and much more...
The disk has categorised folders containing the files and also contains 1 folder with all files making it easy to find a document.
Learning foreign languages at an early age provides priceless advantages and benefits:
* Children learn a 2nd language naturally;
* An expanded world view;
* Greater intercultural appreciation and sensitivity;
* Ability to learn additional languages more easily;
* A competitive edge in future markets and the global marketplace;
* Some research suggests that students who receive second language instruction are more creative and better at solving complex problems than those who do not;
* Learning another language can help to reinforce the knowledge of the English language rules and vocabulary;
* Children have the ability to learn many languages without getting them confused