on 24 October 2013
Having lost a child myself, I have had similar experiences to Elisa. Things happening around the house, dream visits etc. It makes absolute sense that the activity happening in her life after Erik's death was produced by him to help his family become aware that he had survived his physical death.
It is comforting for grieving families who are reeling from such a tragedy, to realise that all the dreams, paranormal activity, coincidences etc are not just wishful thinking, but are in fact their beloved children trying to show them that they are ok. They are still very much with their family.
Read this book if you are in the same situation as I am. You will soon see many similarities between Elisa's journey and your own. You will come to realise that your child has survived death as has mine, as has Elisa's.
It will bring you great comfort and also give you the courage to continue your relationship with your lost child - as Elisa has done with Erik.
For me, this book has proven that I am still a mom to my son. Our souls are eternally entwined and I know I will be with him again one day.
on 13 November 2013
I have never questioned the afterlife, I've always believed we go to another dimension and our earthly experiences are lessons for soul growth I am so grateful this amazing book confirms all of this and much much more. It made me laugh and cry at times, it's so touching reading about the beautiful connection between a mother and her son, it has also brought me great comfort after losing my mother four years ago she left the earth plane and went back home on the 9th Oct 2009 the same as Erik's! Just knowing in such great detail how amazing the afterlife is will take away any fears, and this book will do that for you. I don't want to say too much about the content and spoil it for others, it's eye opening, it's amazing, it's uplifting, I didn't want the book to end, I will read it again and again.
on 25 December 2013
Is there such a thing as an afterlife? I have always been fascinated by this topic and my belief system has wavered back and forth. I now feel that it's a possibility. Investigating this topic on the internet, I ran across the author's blog, Channeling Erik.I soon became hooked and still check in regularly to read it. For anybody interested in this topic, check on the blog (the archive section), lots of interesting reading! I would recommend this book to anybody interested in this topic.
on 29 January 2014
I am not even sure how I found this book but am glad I did. I have read so many books on NDE's, souls plan, reincarnation etc but this book goes so much deeper into the subject. Elisa asks all the right questions and Erik answers them so well. The book is easy to read and very interesting. The book covers all the main topics like fear, what souls do, energy, god, healing, the earth. This is a very good book and thank you to Erik.
on 16 January 2014
This book is a must read for everyone, but especially people who have lost loved ones, especially a child. It is also for people seeking answers to questions we may have about what happens to us when we die.........where do we go......what do we do in the afterlife. Reading books like this by Elisa , and going to see good and recommended mediums, offer so much more comfort than going to see a " grief counselor" . Other excellent books for people seeking the truth, are those written by Michael Newton. Brilliant stuff !
Buy this book now ! You won't regret it ! I have already bought 6 to give to friends !
on 5 June 2014
my son died 19 Oct 2013 and though it brought me some comfort as I and my son always believed in the after life.I found it strange that the conversations were so detailed and long.must have been amazing medium.I have had readings from some pretty good ones,but it sounded more like they were on a long distance phone call.
on 12 June 2014
Occasionally one reads a book that on finishing one decides a re-read is needed to really understand all of what is being said. This is such a book, which one either believes or not, but of course is this not the case with all such books on this subject?
on 8 January 2015
Just lost the man of my dreams through suicide a while ago. This book certainly gave me some hope that I will see him again and he has sent me messages since his passing. An eye opener.
on 19 February 2016
Still reading and just checked out Eric's blog, Youtube etc. and I respect the author for sharing. Unfortunately am now more and more skeptical because of it all and when "with a visit from David Bowie" on the blog was thrown in I felt cheated. We all want to believe (hence buying the book) but this now simply seems to be about a mother's intense grief who, with the help of mediums is unable to let go. Of course feelings of e.g. guilt, anger, disbelief and immense loss may well make us feel we should or could have done more, love more etc. but ..for how long? And when is Eric "allowed" to move on? I also think that (some) of us experience heightened senses e.g. vision, hearing and even ? ability to move things, when going through trauma which are otherwise at rest so that we can function normally. Eric himself "says" something along the lines of our "ability to manifest the subconscious mind" (brain) but then again I am skeptical about all those detailed and seemingly wise "explanations" given about life/afterlife and I can't help wonder if those words are not just from a medium's mind/view who, after all have the "know how".
This book may well give comfort to some where others who do not experience anything may well feel more inadequate, vulnerable or let down. I believe acceptance & letting go of own grief and the passed loved one is a (painful) process (and may require counselling to some) but in the end peace of mind is needed to move on even if it has changed you. I give this book 3 stars as yes there are many unexplained phenomena and questions still to be had. And yes, we only use a small part of our brain, who knows what we know and can do when science develops further !
on 24 August 2015
If you are looking for evidence and proof of an afterlife, this book is not for you. There are better books for this purpose which will give you scientific explanations as to why modern physics is beginning to support the idea of an after life, such as David Fontana's 'Life beyond Death, what should we expect?' , Arthur Findlay's 'On the Edge of the Etheric...' and many more.
What this book does provide is a certain amount of feedback from a woman's deceased son, through a medium. The writing style is entertaining, and having done much research into this subject I am pretty convinced that death is not the end, and that those who have passed on can communicate.
With this book, however, one has to take rather a leap of faith, and believe everything that is presented to you...there is no grounding in fact to make this book quite substantial enough for me, and for that reason I didn't finish it. Not for me, but I think many people would enjoy this.
Having said this, I will have a look at the blog mentioned in the book, and this may change things for me....if so, I will edit this review.