Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 January 2013
This is another great book from Gaelen Foley, the characters are likable it was easy read and very hard to put down. I would reccommened this book to any one who likes romantic ficton
I haven't read any of the other titles in this series, so my review is going to be based on jumping in at the deep end here and hoping that I'm not dragged to my doom but overall I found this book entertaining enough. It had romance, some solid twists and whilst I wasn't enamoured of the principle heroine, I did find myself hooked at the ways that the two characters got themselves into trouble as well as finding ways to escape the various elements.

It's well written, the prose sharp and when backed with an author who appears to know her market audience well, definitely delivers on everything that you'd want in a historical romance. All in a solid enough title and whilst I preferred the other title I read recently to this one I have to say that I'll more than dip a toe in next time.
on 23 March 2013
really enjoyed this well written with good characterization . The suspense is very good alongside a very human romance. Definitely recommend this series toall readers that like historical romance
on 12 April 2013
This is a very good book, the mystery and the well written "inferno "books are all exciting regency novels. I highly recommend them. excellent writer.
on 29 January 2014
Another good book in the series giving insights into gypsy traditions, good and bad.
A couple of times I think she stepped over what would have been beyond scandalous
and certainly would not have been condoned by her family. Dare I say, perhaps
concentrated too much on sexual scenes to the detriment of the plot, would have given
5 stars for a couple less. However, as always can't wait for her next book.
on 26 July 2013
I was a great fan of the Inferno Club series and I've really enjoyed the first books (specially the 2nd and 3rd). After the epic story of the previous book, and the depth of the characters Drake and Emily, I knew the next book should be something like an anticlimax, but I didn't expect it so deceiving.
Gaelen Foley still writes very well but the main characters of this book are superficial, weak and not credible. I don't like Carissa, she has no other psychological traits than being a gossip and sometimes a liar. And Beau is also deceiving: he's not scandalous, he's pretty conventional. Beau mess up lots of things all the time, something rather incredible for an Order agent. The plot and the love story don't work as well together as they used in the other Inferno books.
on 24 December 2014
I have throughly enjoyed all of the Inferno books so far and this one was no exception. I love the added peril and crime solving/deceptive element with this series, they become more than just regency romances. I really enjoyed Carissa, lady of information, and beau sounds gorgeous!
on 3 June 2013
I love the way Gaelen Foley has written this series of books. They are so easy to read and keeps your interest the whole way through can't wait for the next book in the series to be released.
on 8 May 2015