Now, there’s a quick, full-color, one-stop tutorial for everyone who wants to get maximum fun and entertainment out of their new Nintendo Wii U. Gaming experts Christina and Bill Loguidice cover everything Wii U has to offer, uncovering cool features most users won’t ever discover on their own. You’ll learn to:
- Get started fast with your Nintendo Wii U and its amazing new touchscreen motion controllers
- Network your Wii U, surf its pre-loaded channels, and then download more - including Wii UWare
- View Nintendo TVii and tune into Music Central
- Explore the worldwide Nintendo Community
- Play the Pack-in Games provided in both Basic and Deluxe editions
- Play older Wii games and connect with your Nintendo 3DS
Quick, step-by-step instructions link to Wii screen captures that show you exactly what to do; Tips and Notes help you discover powerful new techniques and shortcuts, and Help features help you fix common problems, so you can focus on fun! Whether you’re new to Nintendo gaming, or upgrading from Wii or GameCube, My Nintendo Wii U will help you have more fun -- now, and for years to come!