My First Crochet Book is the perfect introduction to crochet for kids of all ages!
With bright, modern, full colour illustrations, children can quickly learn to crochet, master new stitches and make a selection of cute and easy first crochet projects, including mittens, scarves, toys, beautiful scented hanging hearts, fashion accessories, granny squares and more !.
* Easy to follow How To Crochet illustrations
* Fun and simple projects to make
* Learn your first crochet stitches and skills
* Perfect for absolute beginners of all ages!
* Projects include toys, mittens, scarves, accessories, granny squares and more!
This is the ONLY beginner's book you'll need to start to crochet today!!
Alison McNicol is an expert in teaching crochet, knitting and sewing, and has written a series of best-selling craft books for adults and children. Check out her Amazon Author page for more great books on: How To Knit, How To Use Your First Sewing Machine and lots more !