Format: Plastic Comb|Change

on 1 December 2013
Looked this book it is divided into sections for starters, main and dessert. Plenty of room to write notes. Would make a lovely gift
on 9 May 2015
My first recipe book to put all of my recipes in and I love it! My only negative comment (and it's only minor!) is that the space for ingredients isn't very big, so you might run out of space if you're writing in a recipe that requires lots of ingredients. Delivery was very quick as well :)
on 9 December 2013
Obviously didn't read the description that well as it wasn't until it had arrived that I noticed the spelling and measurements were mainly American (cups etc) however keeping it back as a gift for when my sister decides she's going to write a recipe book!
on 9 January 2013
She is absolutely delighted with this receipe book, especially as I had put some of my own recipes in it and also my daughter (her mother had done the same). She is now building on our traditions as well as making her own. She bakes a lot with her young children, aged 3 and 21months and they love dressing up with aprons to cook with Mummy!
on 5 May 2014
Unfortunately I have too many favourite long recipes to fit in the book. The pages are not as big as I imagined, but never the less I am generally pleased with it, and nearly filled it. The Appetizers section I will not use so have stuck a label on those pages to make more room for others.The idea is lovely as looks good on the shelf with the other cookery books.
on 3 March 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my daughter
The only trouble with it was I had to fill in the receipes
It used to be 'how do you cook that mum'?
Now she can see for herself
on 12 February 2014
Arrived well packaged and in good condition. This was bought for a Christmas present for my daughter who is now living away from home. She loves it
on 14 June 2015
I loved it!
Has plenty of pages, nice and colorful design and it's just what I was looking for!
I definitely recommend it.
on 17 January 2014
got this for my daughter and she uses it constantly. (once she had copied my recipes out of my one!!!)
on 2 March 2013
Bought this for my daughter, we both love making our own recipes, and this was a lovely way of her keeping, some of our favourites, for when she leaves home. Really gorgeous little book