on 12 January 2011
Okay I got the My Baby Boy DS game for my 21st birthday on Nov 16th, 2008. I absolutely love this game. But just to be for warned I am Autistic and this game was at times frustrating and difficult basically you need a lot of patience when playing this game. Out of all three baby games I have this one is the hardest. I have:

1. Baby Pals - Easy
2. Shrek: Ogres and Donkey's - Medium
3. My Baby Boy - Hard

That would be how I would rank my DS baby games that I play. This My Baby Boy game is fun and good and has a lot of detail's in the game I give the people who made this game a lot of credit they did a fantastic job on creating this game and they really know their stuff on babies too. Plus unlike in Baby Pals their is a nurse and a children's doctor in the game which I really like too. Oh I would not recommend this game for little kids under the age of 12 only because there is alot of reading involved in this game. If your looking for a mild but yet not to complex baby game then get Baby Pals it's a good game. If your looking for a hard baby game then get this and also if you have a lot of patience. Oh and I beat the game but just so your forwarned after the credits the game will start all over again then you get to pick another baby what ever you do don't erase the second baby because it will erase both babies like the first time you played the game. Basically I did that and finally beat the game for the second time oh and when you have your second baby what ever clothes or toy's you bought the first baby get passed down to the second baby. Oh and at the begining of the game it letted me pick if I wanted a boy or girl that was the only thing that made me a little bit upset because the name of the title is My Baby Boy why put both sexes on their that is so dumb. Oh well get this game if you like baby games like I do.

UPDATE: As of 5/24/09 I beat this game for the 15th time and plus here is every hint & cheat I know about this game so every one have blast reading these will keep everyone updated to date if I find any other cheats or hints:

My Baby Boy - Hints and Cheats

1. Profile Status:

First baby
Second baby
Third baby
Fourth baby
More than 5 babies (You can still save your progress up to this point but it will not say 6th or 7th baby it will just say "More than 5 babies" after the 6th or 7th time of playing.)

2. Bought everything in the store:

Granny just say's "Hello. It was impossible to find anything in the store. What a Shame! Thanks again for the picture & see you soon!

If you want to get stuff from granny after you bought everything in the store you have to take "5 Golden Teddy Bear pictures and give granny 5 pictures that are all worth each 5 golden teddy bears to do this little trick if you have the boy dress him the sailor outfit if the baby's a girl then one of the princesses outfit's will do. Just remember if your going to try this you need the full unsumble not only peices or parts (the full clothing set). If any one need's me to further explain this I'll be happy to. Just leave a comment.

Store pictures: You still earn star points for the pictures taken to give to the store you just can't buy anything in the store anymore.

3. Easy Money:

If you purchase the more expensive toys & sell them back, they'll start coming back to you, allowing you to continue to resell them.

4. Taking really good care of the baby:

Okay if you take extremely good care of your baby even after you've bought everything in the store Granny will come out and give you something you can't buy or sell at the store. I know this because granny has done that a couple of times on me. She'll say like you taking really good care of the baby here's a present p.s. if you tickle the baby alot and just don't go real fast with the game your more likely to get a present.

5. New profile, Old items:

In this game you only get one profile slot to save your progress in the game. However if you save a new game over you old game save profile, you should have all of your items like clothes & toys & other accessories from your previous game save.

6. Deleting the profile:

Press the R button, X button, then the B button to delete the profile.

7. Language Selection:

Brown
Blond
Red-Haired
Chestnut

If you need any help on any of the my baby ds games don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Excellent fun for the kids, easy to use and great for long car journeys. Bit complicated for the smallest children but no problem for 6-9 year olds!
on 22 December 2011
i bought this game for my daughteer and this is what she said:
i have got both baby girl and baby boy ds games and i think my baby boy is much better as they have more things to do they are way cuter then the girls and there are better things to pick from this game is recemendable to all not the my baby girl one though well not as much!!!
on 12 April 2015
My daughter is a bit of a mother goose suits her just fine.