on 6 April 2014
Been using it for mental performance, as opposed to bulking.. and I can say, it does help you stay sharp and increases concentration. The only down side- mouth gets dry and after a week using it, there were wounds at the corners of my mouth. So, use with caution.
on 2 June 2013
Only done a week so far on this but I can honestly say the gains I've found have been amazing! Last week I'd start with 25k bells for chest but as I changed the exercises I'd be forced to drop down but this week did all my reps plus extra sets with the 25k. If the gym had more I'd be pushing more for sure. Shoulder press has had the same kind of impact. Hadn't had any muscle soreness either which shows its recovery is kicking in well.
on 17 June 2015
Creakong is good stuff! Definitely helps drive your workouts.. Worth a purchase
on 22 August 2015
Very good! Increased intensity. When training. Don't know weather I found it better than standared monohydrate though. Prevent muscle soreness .
on 2 February 2016
Excellent stuff I use just one scoop with 300ml of water will last a good deal of time. Looking forward to placing my next order.
I have put a extra 2 lb on and my bench is up buy 30kg. I have all so started taking Mutant Mass at the same and finding it helping me
on 1 April 2016
Great product, which helped me with some good gains. I've dropped two stars due to it making me dehydrated on many occasions. Even with an increase in the amount of water that I was drinking.
on 26 April 2014
It is giving me the results I need and stopping the burn and ache the only problem is u no wen u have not had it
on 19 March 2015
I`m happy with this product, good price.
on 24 October 2015
just got into creatine so far so good
on 5 May 2016