Format: Hardcover|Change

on 18 January 2013
This is a really enjoyable daily reading book. Practical and sensible views on Bible verses. I love reading it and reach for it first thing each morning. It was a |Christmaas present and I am truly grateful. I had some bad news for the start of 2013 but this book has lifted my depression. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 25 February 2014
Understandable, believable. I have found Angus to hit the mark on many of his readings. The reader should study, reread, understand and then apply to daily life. This book os for continual use.
on 30 March 2015
The book came in very good condition. I was very pleased with the sellers description and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone or using tem again. Thank you.
on 10 August 2013
the message every day always seems to be appropriate for where i am in my life at any given time. i would have no hesitation in recommending this book to everyone i know
on 1 April 2014
Item arrived safely and efficiently. I am totally satisfied and happy with my purchase. A good service all round and a totally satisfied customer.
on 13 December 2013
A beautiful book, very good value and well bound. Well set out and very challenging material. So good, I ordered another one as a Christmas gift
on 6 August 2015
I love this daily devotional. Angus Buchan speaks from his heart and uses his own experiences to deliver the love of God. I recommend it.
on 17 February 2013
Each daily reading is an inspiration and seems to speak into every situation of daily life. Extremely encouraging when life is difficult.
on 14 September 2015
I am such a huge fan of Angus Buchan and I have loved everything he has done and written and this book is absolutely wonderful.
on 26 November 2013
We were very pleased with the book' it is very spiritual and makes a perfect daily reading. We would thoroughly recommend it