on 10 January 2014
Let's be honest, this is a 'coffee-table' book and not a technical resource. Right, that's got that out of the way!

Having recently got back from a trip to the Museo Ducati itself, this is an ideal reminder of a fantastic visit. The book itself contains well lit and composed photographs of the main milestone models in the museum - but don't expect all of them to be in here because they aren't by a long way. Alongside each is a brief technical description and background in both English and Italian (should you be so inclined!)

However, the production values of this book cannot be over-estimated, the typography, layout, photographic and printing quality are all top-notch. I've spent the best part of 30 years in the printing industry, so I should know. Shame it wasn't printed in the UK . . .

It's not the sort of book you'll reach for everyday, but when you do I'd be willing to bet you won't put it down within a few minutes either!

Oh, go on, just buy it!
on 28 June 2013
Love the book and real coffee book item I think. Everyone who sees this in my home picks it up and makes the comments and the photographs and photography of some fantastic bikes. A little light on the text side, but I have other books that make up for that but they do not contain the level of detail in their images and photography. A great book all in all, for me anyhow.
VINE VOICEon 3 April 2013
It's fair to admit that as both an owner and fan of the Ducati marque, I've very much been looking forward to release of this book, since it was first announced. I was lucky enough to be able to visit the Museo Ducati (Museum Ducati) at the factory in Bologna, shortly after it was opened; so it was lovely to be able to revist those moments, whilst also enjoying the new content.

The book covers a selection of the most significant models in the Ducati motorcycle story (yes, Ducati did do many other things, in the earliest days of the company) through to the more recent MotoGP glories with Casey Stoner.

Beautifully photographed, nicely set out (with large, full page images for the most part) this is definately the sort of book that should be grabbed with both hands, by any Ducati fan.

This is not the most comprehensive book, but there's little to challenge the quality of the content.

Fantastic, and one that I will happily recommended to friends (my copy will be safely tucked away).
on 16 October 2014
I find myself frequently browsing the pages of this lavish volume and its made a visit to the Ducati museum one for my bucket list
on 15 February 2013
simply excellent. every Ducati fan should have one. Buy it!!! great photos, great story, a beautifull book all round. Great.
on 8 February 2013
Superb tome and great customer service. I have been to the museum many times and this would have saved taking a camera.