Price:£19.99+ £2.20 shipping

on 2 January 2015
my kids were over the moon when the received both miss piggy and Kermit for Christmas!!

very large as well! I quietly thought that they would be small but was pleasantly surprised!

Amazing value for money, I would thoroughly recommend these products to anyone wanting to put smile on their childrens faces for a long time!!!
on 5 March 2015
Really confused about the reviews for this item, unless I received a different toy? Mine did not look like the picture at all, was really terribly made, very light and felt cheap. It also said "gift prize, not for resale" on the label. On the plus side, company were quick to arrange return for me and sent a pre-paid envelope. I managed to get a really nice one for a little bit more from the Disney store in time for daughter's birthday. Phew.
on 22 May 2014
Great quality my daughter loves him! Much better than cheaper ones. Very soft and cuddly. Good value for money toy.
on 21 November 2014
Very pleased with kermit sure my daughter will love him :-)
on 12 December 2014
Bought this for my 21 year old answer's Christmas present. Can't wait for her to see it, she loves the muppets. Fast delivery and the teddy is fantastic. Bigger than I expected. I want it for myself!
on 2 December 2014
Lovely toy - my nephew loved it - for his 40th Birthday!! Great memories from the 70's with this Kermit.

It's well made and very cute! I'm sure kids nowadays would love it as well.
on 24 March 2015
Good quality and exactly as described/shown in picture. My child loves this Kermit and it looks well-made and durable which is lucky as it gets dragged around everywhere we go now!
on 30 December 2014
Kermit is fantastic!is really high 50 cm.very soft and in perfect original color: green clear.
Is present the official brand Disney.
RECOMEND also for the great price!
on 31 January 2014
Love it :) got it for my boyfriend, for his Christmas, as he's a big kid at heart and loves Kermit. A speedy delivery, and Kermit's just as described!
on 1 December 2014
Just arrived at weekend..its a lovely Kermit and is very soft! My little boy will be very chuffed with this for Christmas..thanks!!