on 12 May 2013
Having purchased these from ZRinks and have had time to use them I will say that out of the 4 sets and the extra 4 blacks I managed to print 3 A4 pictures before the ink ran out. This was not only on 1 set but all of them, all that worked that is I had 4 scrap cartridges that the printer just would not accept. I have used other brands from other suppliers that have been great, so there is no excuse for the lack of ink/amount in the cartridges.My opinion is that they were shown the ink then drained, very poor quality that I wont be purchasing in the future. They are cheap, and rightly so, nice plastic cases though. Rubbish, my suggestion is to look elsewhere.
on 14 September 2013
Cartridges were not recognised by the printer wasted time and effort buying it tried all ways to make them work
on 13 December 2012
The order arrived very propmpty and I have been using the cartridges for over a month. The ink cartridges are of good quality and excellent value.
on 7 January 2014
These inks last about as long as the Epsom ones, so are very good value the odd 1 or 2 say they are not compatible, but at this price you can afford to bin them. I have just changed my printer so if you want to try them I have 13 unused I will send to the first person to contact me.
Regards Canalman
on 7 December 2012
from zrinks.came seperatly wraped .keeps them drying out.had them before ,came day after ordering them.you have to watch you do not handle chip stop s it working
on 8 May 2014
not even worth the 1 star!!! one of the cartridges exploded when i opened it :@ and a couple didn't even have ink in them!!! don't waste your money! although they did refund the money this is besides the point!
on 10 April 2014
I should have listened to my Granny! 'You get what you pay for!' These cartridges were very cheap and ran out of ink VERY quickly - a waste of time and money. I shall never buy these again!
on 11 June 2014
I purchased these inks in March -now beginning of June.On average I print 1 sheets of A 4 per day.I am now onto my 5th black ink cartridge,which is beyond belief in my opinion.Each cartridge loads perfectly ok but after a short time the printer will not work because the display tells me the cartridge is" not recognised". I have had to replace the old Magenta cartridge with one I purchased from this stock and it has been fine.So it seems it is the black that is the problem.Clearly I am not satisfied as the black is the one used most. ( -even at the price paid)
on 13 February 2014
When I bought these cartridges the price did seem to good to be true, and sure enough it was. The quality is extremely disappointing. As another reviewer has already noted, these cartridges won't print nearly as many pages as the original Epson cartridges, with my best estimate being that they've probably on average printed 25% as many pages as an Epson cartridge would. I won't trust this company with my cartridge orders in future and will go back in the near term to using Epson, although I expect I will try other discount brands in future.
on 17 September 2014
These inks are no good, have messed up my printer. Every time I place a new cartridge in it's printing badly or not at all. I did read reviews and saw others had problems, Quoted "but for the price it's worth trying out, even if you have to throw away a few."
But that is very inconvenient. And after placing an new black cartridge, the ink level said almost empty. so am going to ask for a refund. It's worth paying a bit more for peace of mind.Sorry but I do not recommend.

See one answered question