Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 131 questions
votes
The BBC iPlayer app does work with our tablet. Hope this answers your question Kind Regards FatGadgets UK
19 Feb 2014 by L. Kothia
vote
Video playback is good but the sound can be a bit too quiet without headphones.
25 Mar 2014 by Miss A Macdonald
votes
It is Time 2 I believe.
16 Feb 2014 by V. Cagney
votes
264mm x 165mm.
22 Mar 2014 by james maclellan
votes
Sorry don't know - it was bought as a present by me for a friend
1 Oct 2014 by Mrs Angela Ansell
votes
Hi, We do not recommend that you un-root any tablet or electronic device. Since our tablets are rooted if you do encounter a problem then we strongly recommend you contact us, as if anything was to go wrong the warranty would be void. Kind Regards FatGadgets UK
6 Mar 2014 by L. Kothia
votes
yes you can. you need a OTG (ON THE GO) to move items to a normal size USB or memory stick but most commonly you will want to connect to your hdmi socket in your TV. I use a cable I already had for my old galaxy note 2...micro USB to hdmi (got it on Amazon for about ten or fifteen ) you must remember to put the USB in to either a wall charger or a USB on the TV as the cable needs power!
7 Aug 2014 by addski28
votes
Yes it is,as is most things these days!
16 Feb 2014 by clare meskouri
votes
Hi, Yes, a book reader app (e.g. Kindle) can be downloaded and used to read books. Hope this helps. Kind regards FatGadgets UK
19 Feb 2014 by L. Kothia
votes
Hi Riorita Yes you can I have kindle and everything on mine that I downloaded :-)
29 Jul 2014 by Lea
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers