The first book dedicated to eating around the corner and around the world while managing ten food allergies including: corn, dairy, eggs, fish, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat. At last! A book that gives you the freedom to eat what you want, where you want and when you want with confidence and ease.
Imagine being able to go to any restaurant, scan the menu, quickly spot the safest choices and ask the right questions to avoid gluten and other hidden allergens in food preparation. Imagine exploring more cuisines and enjoying more meals than you ever thought possible, armed with the right knowledge.
Lets Eat Out! Your Passport to Living Gluten and Allergy Free provides you with everything from delicious menu items to order in 7 popular cuisines (American Steak and Seafood, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Mexican, and Thai) to which questions to ask in safely guiding your decisions.
Lets Eat Out! offers you peace of mind with less effort, enabling you to have more fun. Inside you will find:
* The collaborative process of dining out
* An approach to eating outside the home
* The restaurant approach to handling special dietary requests
* 7 international cuisines outlining traditional ingredients, gluten awareness, allergy & dining considerations and sample menus
* 175+ savory menu item descriptions and preparation requests
* 65+ ingredient and preparation technique descriptions with sample questions to ask
* 10+ allergen quick reference guides
* 130+ snack and light meal ideas
* 200+ breakfast and beverage suggestions
* 300+ multi-lingual phrases
* 50+ global airlines with special meal options
* 100+ product resources in 15 countries
* 180+ international organizations
All this and more to simplify your gluten and allergy-free lifestyle!
Lets Eat Out! also brings you the worldwide insights and expertise of:
* 15 chefs and culinary experts
* 10 health and medical professionals
* 20 celiacs/coeliacs and individuals impacted by food allergies