on 9 February 2015
I bought this for my hubby for a Xmas pressie, it was great at first! He loved it and it played the music and charged his ipad 2 and iPhone 4, BUT after a week it stopped playing music and only charges the iPhone now 😩 would send back but I bought it a few weeks before Xmas and chucked the box 😢
on 19 September 2015
I received this as a gift. It has taken me a little while to get around to writing this review, but enough is enough. This product is awful! It charged my iPad and iPhone for a short while when it was new, but that did last for more than a month. The sound reproduction was never good and I couldn't get it to work with my iPad. As it was a present I don't have the bill and I have thrown the packaging away, or I would return it.
on 7 October 2015
Only charges one of my devices at a time and shows an 'unsupported' message when I attempt to charge my phone. Will charge my phone when it feels like it. Very unreliable, sound is not fantastic. Very disappointed and will be returning.
on 8 July 2015
This is a terrible item. It crackles when playing music through either an ipad or an iphone. It doesn't charge reliably and the sound is poor quality. Don't buy if you want to play music through this!
on 21 April 2015
Not worth the price and the sound quality. The charging system only works for my ipads and even then it only lasted 3 weeks after purchase.
on 2 February 2016
Purchased for my son, to encourage him to keep his devices in a safe place, and it charges them! It has worked out exceedingly well.
on 3 September 2014
Faulty product - pays music with volume control for iPhone 3, but not for iPad or iPhone 4 - very cheap and plastic feel to it.
on 30 April 2015
great item as it was for a present my granddaughter . I tis great you can change so you can fit any phone etc.
on 30 June 2015
No recomend it After few uses, got lose and vouldnt hold the iphone again. Cheap yes, but not free
on 26 February 2015
This product worked for a week, does not charge anything now.... Absolute rubbish. Waist of money