Size: Medium|Change

on 9 May 2013
This is a really smart little dog coat. It fits my miniature schnauzer perfectly and she seems to find it comfortable. In fact, she almost prances around in a look-at-me style when wearing it! Good stuff! Happy, dry and warm days :-)
on 22 February 2015
Gorgeous, smart, elegant and an absolute bargain! My puppy loves it so much that he has even fallen at sleep whist wearing it. Thoroughly recommended.
review image
on 29 November 2014
I have been having great difficulty finding a warm coat to fit my little chihuaua cross dog, as, at 13 inches, she is a little longer than the average chihuahua. She is also 'whippet-shaped', in that she's very slim with a slightly barrel chest.

After much deliberation, I found this little coat. I thought it might be a little short, but the body size appeared to be fine, so I ordered it.
The coat arrived quickly and excellently wrapped. It is beautifully-made and would be (I would say) medium-warm - quite warm enough for anything but a really hard winter. I doesn't have a hole for a harness, but I usually make a hole for this in most dog coats I buy anyway.

The only thing was.....although it fits my skinny chi perfectly in the body, it is much too short - at least 2-3 inches too short if not more.
However, because this is such a nice coat and it fits so well everywhere else, I am keeping it. I'm going to buy some waterproof material (possibly gaberdine) and put a 'hem' on the bottom of the coat. A fair bit of work, but problem solved!

So overall, this really is a 'small' coat, in all ways.
on 13 February 2012
I brought this coat for my pug for the recent cold weather he loves its a perfect fit. Very pleased with product.Arrived very quickly too.
on 15 May 2011
lovely coat but be aware, the medium size would only fit a small dog round the stomach area...
had to sell on and buy a large size for my staff terrier.
on 22 November 2012
hi i bought a large for my small long haired collie lercher it was to small in the body and tight so i gave it to my friends shorthaired small collie cross and it fits her perfect :) i would say xl for a med dog ie as in bigger than beagle dissapointed it didnt fit but nice jacket think it should state sizes properly as there is no way my dog is extra large :/
on 28 November 2015
Large was the perfect fit for my 20kg, 12 year old springer spaniel. Very lightweight and kept her creaky joints toasty warm during our walk. Harness fitted easily over the jacket without any adjustment. Very happy, would recommend
review image
on 9 May 2013
It arrived in good condition and on time, I liked the quality and the style was exactly what I wanted, the only thing that stopped it being five stars is that there was no hole to connect your lead worn with a harness underneath.
on 9 March 2012
Great little coat, looks great and keeps my dog warm and dry and he doesnt mind wearing it at all.
on 20 September 2013
Lovely coat but my pug wears a harness which fastens on the back, I attach his lead to the back of the harness but the coat covers where the lead should attach to the harness, no hole to push lead through either. For this reason, I sent the coat back.