- Paperback: 188 pages
- Publisher: Thistle Publishing (10 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1909609404
- ISBN-13: 978-1909609402
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 351,632 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Muddle Your Way Through Being a Grandparent: How to fool people into thinking you're a competent Granny or Gramps! Paperback – 10 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Merrill is a father of three boys and has had significant exposure to grandparents, both good and bad. As his sons grew up, he found himself sympathising with the older generation and relating to their plight ever more. This spoof self-help book is borne out of many battles and tensions between the generations, and may prove much more useful to new grandparents than it was ever designed to be.