Mucky Nutz Face Fender MTB Mudguard
|Price:||£4.40 - £12.37|
- Standard: Lightweight (22g) and now 16% longer providing even more protection
- XL: Same thickness as the Standard Face Fender but provides ultimate protection at a modest 32g
- Stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** from being flung into your face. Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching. Can be used on your 26in or 29er
- Protects your fork stanchions and brace from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing. Discreet yet effective
- Uses hook and loop straps to attach to the brace and stanchions, so it's easy to fit and take off. When off, it's easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Face Fender (formerly The Bender Fender) is the original and Patent Pending fork mounted mudguard from Mucky Nutz.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Anyhoo, its fantastic, soon as fitted we had heatwave.......but eventually normal service resumed.
Its small, neat and does the job. Having a black bike, you hardly notice, but would say that for any colour. Easy to fit n remove, but decided tom leave on with it being neat n small.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still got muck in my eyes, but I suppose it is called a Mucky Nutz,Published 17 days ago by P. Aram
They are ok I would recommend using zipper ties as the Velcro isn't that secure but other than that they look greatPublished 23 days ago by david hunter
Stops the spray from my wheel when its chucking it down spatting all over my face.Published 25 days ago by Liam