- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 3 [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
All six episodes from the third series of the Dublin-set sitcom depicting the life and times of Mrs Agnes Brown (played by writer/director Brendan O'Carroll) and her unruly brood. In this series, Cathy (Jennifer Gibney) lets slip that she's thinking about breast implants to please Professor Clowne (Mike Pyatt) and Agnes is eager not to spend another Valentine's Day on her own. The episodes comprise: 'Mammy's Spell', 'Mammy's Inflation', 'Mammy's Break', 'Mammy's Valentine', 'Mammy?' and 'Mammy Swings'.
- Brendan's Surprise
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Alternative Scene Endings
- End of Series Wrap Tape
- Mrs Brown's Boys Live Tour: Good Mourning Mrs Brown Trailer
- Mrs Browns Boys - Series 2 Trailer
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
A short while later low and behold Universal reissued them again with one differance... they included the 2011 Christmas Special. I like many wanted this particular episode but to obtain it had to buy the whole lot again, and either give or sell my first purchase at a loss.
Well guys, Universal are up to making even more money out of us by (surprise surprise) doing it again with series Three. This set contains only six episodes on two disc's and does not include the two 2012/2013 Christmas specials... I think you'll find in a couple of months (when the sales slow down on this series) along will come the box set containing all the Christmas specials.
So my advice to you all is to simply save you money... and try to be patient for the complete eight part series as show on BBC television. Oh, and incidentally BOC pictures have confirmed a forth television series later this year, and if that too has a Christmas Special or two, we'll be going through all this again.
Thought at first must have a disc missing
Mrs. Brown's Boys has the unique ability to make you laugh and ten seconds later to make you fight back a tear. It's funny and it's real and I wish very much that we had TV like this in the US of A.
I highly recommend this TV series. (Unless, of course, you have some breathing disorder and long bouts of laughter might kill you. Then no, don't buy it.)
It is thoroughly deserving of all its awards for the sheer laugh out loud, stunning comedy value. It's a comedy that doesn't take itself too seriously, with the outtakes and slip-ups that are equally as funny as what's in the script.
Laying the profane language aside, there's plenty of comedy gold to enjoy... particularly the mishap of Cathy Brown's size decider for her bust enlargement!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Laughed till I cried. How does the man do it,
It appeals to my sense of humour, and beyond.
Absolutely wonderful, already seen on tv but just as funny second, third time around.Published 8 days ago by Jacqui B
This product's forum
Search Customer Discussions