Size: Grape Scent|Change
Price:£2.75+ Free shipping

on 13 August 2015
Doesn't even deserve 1 star. As someone else has stated- the chemicals or other lethal ingredients used in this product have melted the plastic in my car. Absolutely disgusted and concerned with this product as a child or animal could have easily got hold of it! Not to mention the actual damage to my car. The thought of what is in these is revolting and am deeply shocked by this incident.
review image
on 4 February 2016
I can't even count how many times I have re purchased this product in every scent too! Each car freshener has a unique scent. Whenever someone gets in my car, every single person always says how amazing my car smells and I inform them that this is what makes it smell so good! Amazon sell them so much cheaper than any other shops I've seen them in which is a bonus! They're not just for the younger generation either or any particular sex. My partner has become really fond of the brand along with my mother and mother in law! Living in England can be quite depressing due to the weather, but when you smell these scents you feel like you're in Hawaii!
on 13 December 2013
Smells amazing and will be defiantly be buying again, best car freshener on the market! Smells just like the real wax and last for ages! you won't be disappointed.
on 15 April 2016
Would have given -10 if possible as below has damaged the centre console of my car which I've had for 4 weeks avoid!!! Expensive centre console replacement
review image
on 15 May 2014
The chemicals in this air freshened damaged the plastic of the centre console of my car and my husband's (brand new) car, resulting in bubbling and cracking.

Be careful when leaving this item in contact with surfaces.
on 13 July 2013
Finally able to get the scent I want rather than using other sellers who just chuck a random one from the range in an envelope.
Quick delivery and happy to pay the money for exactly what I wanted :o)
on 16 September 2014
This was delivered quickly and I could smell it as soon as it was posted through the letter box. I ordered the grape one and I can tell it will smell like that for a while so I'm happy with this order.
on 28 October 2013
Smells amazing! I've had it in my car a month and a half and its still letting off a strong scent!
Best Air-freshener I've bought in a long time!
100% Recommend using Mr Zogs Air-fresheners!
on 30 September 2014
Amazing! The smell lasts forever and delivery was quick. Would be nice if the pineapple and coconut ones were available too but loving the grape one.
on 7 April 2016
This air freshener smells great! Good price, and very fast delivery, ordered yesterday and it came this morning, very pleased, thank you!

See one answered question