Mr Bean Animated: 1-6 Box Set [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
All six volumes of the animated series based on the popular British television comedy about the eccentric loner and his slapstick adventures, voiced by Rowan Atkinson. Episodes comprise 'In the Wild/Missing Teddy', 'No Parking/Bean's Bounty', 'Artful Bean/The Fly', 'Mime Games/Spring Clean', 'No Pets/Ray of Sunshine', 'Roadworks/The Sofa', 'Camping/Chocks Away', 'Royal Bean/Young Bean', 'In the Pink/Dinner for Two', 'The Ball/Toothache', 'Haircut/Neighbourly Bean', 'Nurse!/Dead Cat', 'Super Trolley/Magpie', 'Cat-Sitting/The Bottle', 'Goldfish/Inventor', 'Hot Date/Wanted', 'Art Thief/Scaredy Bean', 'Car Trouble/Restaurant', 'Gadget Kid/The Visitor', 'Big TV/Keyboard Capers', 'Bean in Love/Double Trouble', 'A Royal Makeover/SuperMarrow', 'Birthday Bear/The Mole', 'Birthday Bear/The Mole', 'Hopping Mad/A Grand Invitation' and 'A Running Battle/Egg and Bean'.
Featuring all six volumes of Mr. Bean Animated. Watch all your favourite episodes in this super six disc special full of amazing adventures.
Mr Bean Disc 1: 8 Episodes
1. 'In the World': Whilst out snapping nature with his camera, Mr Bean gets angry when nature snaps back. 2. 'Missing Teddy': Mr Bean discovers that in the world of organised crime, a teddy isn’t always a teddy. Sometimes it’s a rabbit. 3. 'No Parking': Mr Bean can’t find a parking space. So he makes one of his own. 4. 'Bean's Bounty': Whilst digging for buried treasure, Mr Bean digs himself a hole too deep to get out of. 5. 'The Fly': Mr Bean fights a losing battle with a winged beast from hell. 6. 'Artful Bean': Mr Bean gets a real bug for painting. Then several bugs...and flies and slugs and mice. 7. 'Mime Games': Mr Bean meets a mime artist in the park. 8. 'Spring Clean': Mr Bean finds that cleanliness can be a filthy business.
Bonus: 'The Making of Mr Bean - The Animated Series' and 'Interactive Game'
Mr Bean Disc 2: 8 Episodes
1. 'No Pets': Bean adopts a dog, then a parrot then a chameleon but Mrs. Wicket won’t allow for any other pet than Scrapper in her house. 2. 'Ray of Sunshine': Bean is desperate for a suntan and chases Sunbeam across town. 3. 'Birthday Bear': It’s Teddy Birthday. Irma Gobb has remembered but Bean has not. 4. 'The Mole': Mrs. Wicket’s croquet game is interrupted by an offending mole. She charges Bean with removing it from the back garden. 5. 'Roadworks': Workmen dig up Bean’s Road, sending Bean and his furniture into a juddering frenzy. 6. 'The Sofa': It falls to pieces so Bean buys a new one. But by getting rid of old one, loses the TV remote in the process. 7. 'Treasure!': Bean goes on a treasure hunt after finding a Map in Mrs. Wicket’s attic. Pirates and maps. 8. 'Homeless': Bean hunts for a new home as Mrs. Wicket has thrown him out.
Mr Bean Disc 3: 8 Episodes
1. 'Camping': Bean wants to go camping, but his tent has fallen apart. He sets up rivalry with security guard. Holiday ruined. But revenge is sweet. 2. 'Chocks Away': Bean builds a model aeroplane to compete with a boy’s in the park. 3. 'Royal Bean': Bean breaks his favourite mug, the one with the Queen’s face on it. A chase through London streets brings him to Buckingham Palace. 4. 'Young Bean': A rummage through an old trunk in Mrs Wicket’s attic triggers a few memories. 5. 'In the Pink': Bean adopts a mysterious lost pink animal. What is this pink thing and where did it come from? 6. 'Dinner for Two': Irma Gobb is coming for dinner. Bean is not exactly prepared. 7. 'The Ball': A tennis ball gets lodged in a drain pipe on a rooftop. How many different ways can Bean attempt to retrieve it? 8. 'Toothache': Bean bites down on a piece of popcorn, causing him much pain. He thinks that by pulling out his painful tooth, it will resolve his problems.
Mr Bean Disc 4: 7 Episodes
1. 'Neighbourly Bean': Bean wants to watch a programme quietly on telly but the neighbours won’t keep the noise down. 2. 'Nurse': Mrs Wicket is ill - this inspires Bean to fake an injury, hoping it will get him a luxurious stay in hospital. 3. 'Dead Cat': Bean thinks he's had Scrapper “removed” by accident by the dustbin men. He tries to find a replacement before Mrs Wicket finds out. 4. 'Super Trolley': Bean’s expedition at the supermarket with a souped-up trolley. 5. 'Magpie': Bean takes into his home an injured magpie and soon notices that it likes to collect lovely shiny things, taken from neighbours’ houses. But guess who gets the blame... 6. 'Cat Sitting': Mrs Wicket goes to hospital and Bean must cat-sit Scrapper. 7. 'The Bottle': Bean’s newly purchased ship in a bottle gets inadvertently picked up by the milkman. Will the mission be impossible...?
Bonus Feature: A behind the scenes look at 'Mr Bean’s Holiday', including interviews with Rowan Atkinson and other members of the cast.
Mr Bean Disc 5: 8 Episodes
1. 'Big TV':Bean’s TV breaks when Irma has come for a visit. Poor as ever, Bean creates a Punch and Judy show to earn a bit of money to buy a new TV. 2. 'Inventor': An inventor moves into the empty room in the Attic. Bean and the inventor try to out-invent each other. 3. 'Car Trouble': The Mini won’t work anymore, so Bean is forced to sell it to the junkyard – hum. He builds himself a hot air balloon to get around town. 4. 'Restaurant': Teddy takes Bean out for a birthday dinner but the waiter takes a fall and Bean is recruited to the kitchen. 5. 'Wanted': A case of mistaken identity lands Bean in prison and the escaped convict pretends to be Bean. One question: who has the better life? 6. 'Gadget Kid': High-tech wizardry and low-tech cunning get Mr Bean out of a jam. 7. 'The Visitor': “Harry, an old school friend? Erm… I can’t remember him…” 8. 'Keyboard Capers': Bean buys a Grand Piano but try as he may, he just can’t get the hang of playing it.
Mr Bean Disc 6: 8 Episodes
1. 'A Running Battle': Head to head competition with another runner, Goddawin – via the hospital and the department store. 2. 'Egg & Bean': Bean adopts a strange orphaned bird – but is it a bird or a T-Rex? 3. 'Hopping Mad!': Bean takes frogspawn from the pond in the park to his bed-sit. But frogspawns don’t stay little, do they…! 4. 'A Grand Invitation': After saving a lady’s dog, Bean is invited to lunch in this grand old decrepit manor house. 5. 'A Royal Makeover': Mr Bean redecorates his room, making it fit for a queen. 6. 'Super Marrow': Who’s got the biggest marrow? A town competition and one closer to home between Bean and the tough guy next door. 7. 'Bean in Love': Mr Bean becomes smitten with a beautiful singer. 8. 'Double Trouble': A chance encounter with his doppelganger, will Bean lose Irma to Mr Pod?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's packed with adult themes (no, that that kind) that the kids won't understand but gives people like me a lot of enjoyment.
For example, one of the best clips features Bean in a sofa shop. Noticing that a couple want the sofa HE wants, he puts on a hastily scribbled name badge and directs them to a 'little pouffe' (footstool) instead.
It's the voice that provides much of the humour, the understated and unexpected statements that Bean mumbles, give rise to much of the charm. They clearly had fun making this.
I have no kids!
Mr Bean the Animated Series you be pleased to know is an exception. With it been a cartoon, the target audience is clearly for children, but there are plenty of bits for adults too.
In the cartoons you see Mr Bean, voiced by Rowan Atkinson, continuing his everyday life, where as usual he finds himself in some funny situations. Some of the situations are similar to ones in the TV show, and it is very true to it's origin.
The cartoons are nicely animated with great stories and music, composed by Howard Goodall himself. They certainly have a British feel about them too.
Alongside 47 episodes you get a little feature on how the cartoons are made using Rowan Atkinson to map out the actual movements for the character. There is also some mini games to play too.
Highly reccommended for all Mr Bean Fans!
My little brother liked them too and my mum used to tape them on video for us to watch again and again.
When i came across this box-set here on amazon I thought it would make a great christmas present for
my brother, and we'll all be able to watch it at christmas too :)!. Definetly worth buying :)!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We bought this for a classroom resource - the children love it on rainy playtimes!Published 4 days ago by Christine
My idea of hell but my boyfriends daughter, 7 years old loves it !Published 28 days ago by l millett