Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.95 UK delivery
+ £4.45 UK delivery
Mozart Black Liqueur 50 cl
|Price:||£14.99 (£29.98 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Mozart Black shows notes of dark chocolate, vanilla, and caramel, as well as smoky and tartly notes of cocoa. Bitter sweet, long-lasting finish
- Bitter sweet, long-lasting finish
- With chocolate spirits it is essential to macerate instead of conching as it takes a long time to extract the aromas
- The used cocoa is a special blend of the types Forastero (West Africa) and Trinitario (Caribbean)
- It was awarded Silver medal by IWSC 2010 and Bronze Medal by San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2013
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Mozart Dark Chocolate Liqueur 50cl
A premium dark chocolate liqueur made with the finest Forastero & Trinitario cocoa, real Madagascan Bourbon vanilla and sugar cane distillate. Made at the Mozart Distillerie in Salzburg, Austria. Delicious sipped on its own, over ice or in a luxurious chocolate cocktail.
Mozart Distillerie Gmbh
Mozart Distillerie, a family run business, has produced traditional Austrian spirits in Salzburg since 1954.
History & Background
For the past 30 years they have specialised in the production of chocolate liqueurs & spirits and have become recognised as the experts in this field.
Ingredients & Production:
The cocoa used is a special blend of the types Forastero (West Africa) and Trinitario (Caribbean). The vanilla is real Bourbon vanilla from Madagascar. Mozart Black contains cocoa macerate, vanilla macerate, and sugar cane distillate. The cocoa and Bourbon vanilla are macerated for 30 days in sugarcane distillate. A certain part of the cocoa macerate is kept in oak barrels for two years to round of the taste. With chocolate spirits it is essential to macerate instead of conching as it takes a long time to extract the aromas.
Tasting Note & Suggested Serves:
A dark chocolate liqueur with the taste of fine dry, tart dark chocolate. 87% pure cocoa macerate. Alcoholic base: fine distillate from sugar cane. In the bar, Mozart black is used as an ingredient for CHOCtails or simply enjoy sipped straight or over ice. Also an innovative ingredient for gourmet cooking.
The Chocolate Caipirinha:
40ml Velho Barreiro Cachaca; 20ml Mozart Black; 3/4 - 1 lime; 1-2 bsp raw brown sugar; Preparation: build in glass; Glass: high tumbler
- 17% ABV
- Made from the finest Forastero & Trinitario Cocoa, Madagascan Bourbon Vanilla and sugar cane distillate
- 87% pure cocoa macerate
- Produced at the Mozart Distillerie in Salzburg, Austria
- Please enjoy responsibly
- Distributed in the UK by Mangrove Global