(Book contents updated 6/2011)
After you move to Thailand you'll notice some things:
1. You're not stressed out over all the fear-mongering from the evening news, newspapers, and talk radio in your home country.
2. You don't give a second thought to getting a ticket as you drive.
3. You're eating healthier food than maybe you ever have.
4. There are more things to do in a boring part of Thailand than in some of the best places in your home country.
5. $1,000 USD goes really far!
6. You feel like a completely different person. In fact, you can BE a completely different person.
This moving to Thailand guide covers everything you'd want to know before you move.
This guide also covers ways to make money in Thailand in addition to teaching - which most expats find, works for a while, but not forever.
This is a realistic, and constantly updated guide (6/2011) that will help you ease into the transition of moving from abroad to the land of smiles.
Buy this book now and give your feedback on it here at Amazon. If you don't like it - will you write me first so I can address any concerns? Cheers...