- Boxed-product Weight: 82 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Manufacturer reference: unbekannt4
- ASIN: B0068OKZ1Q
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 16 Nov. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
3D Movie Glasses black Aviator Style high quality - for RealD cinema use and passive 3D TVs such as LG "Cinema 3D" and Philips "Easy 3D"- circularly polarized - with pouch and cleaning cloth
- microfiber pouch and cleaning cloth included -Thick lenses for fewer scratches and less reflection than most cinema glasses
- High quality through years of experience - more high-quality 3D glasses from Schleiter & Jauernig available
- compatible with: "RealD" cinemas, LG "Cinema 3D", PHILIPS "Easy 3D" and other passive circularly polarized TVs from FINLUX, SONY and TOSHIBA
- Passive 3D glasses - NO active shutter glasses - please look at compatibility list. press "ctrl" + "f" for quick searching for your TV. COMPATIBILITY LIST : ----------LG - CINEMA 3D----------: 55EA880W 55EC930V 65EC970V 55EA980V 55EA980W 55EM970V 42LA613V 47LA613V 32LA620V 42LA620V 47LA620V 50LA620V 55LA620V 60LA620V 42LA640V 47LA640V 55LA640V 42LA641V 47LA641V 55LA641V 42LA660V 47LA660V 50LA660V 55LA660V 42LA690V 47LA690V 55LA690V 42LA740V 47LA740V 55LA740V 60LA740V 47LA790W 55LA790W 42LA860W 47LA860W 55LA860W 60LA860W 55LA965W 65LA965W 55LA970W 65LA970W 55LB620V 32LB650V 39LB650V 42LB650V 47LB650V 50LB650V 55LB650V 60LB650V 70LB650V 42LB670V 55LB671V 42LB700V 47LB700V 55LB700V 42LB730V 47LB730V 55LB730V 60LB730V 65LB730V 42LB731V 47LB731V 55LB731V 60LB731V 47LD920 32LM620T 37LM620T 42LM620T 47LM620T 55LM620T 65LM620T 42LM640T 47LM640T 55LM640T 42LM660T 47LM660T 55LM660T 32LM669T 42LM669T 47LM669T 42LM670T 47LM670T 55LM670T 42LM760T 47LM760T 55LM760T 47LM860V 55LM860V 47LM960V 55LM960V 84LM960V 32LM3400 42LM3400 42LM3450 32LW450U 42LW450U 47LW450U 55LW450U 42LW540U 47LW540U 42LW550T 47LW550T 55LW550T 42LM615T 42LW650T 47LW650T 55LW650T 47LW980T 55LW980T 42LW5500 49UB830V 55UB830V 49UB850V 55UB850V 65UB950V 65UB980V 79UB980V 84UB980V
- ----------PHILIPS - EASY 3D----------: 32PFL5008T 32PFL6007T 42PFL6007T 47PFL6007T 55PFL6007T 32PDL7906T 42PDL7906T 37PFL7606T 55PFL7606T 50PFL7956T 37PFL7666T 55PFS7109 42PFT6309 47PFT6309 42PUS7809 49PUS7809 55PUS7809 ----------FINLUX----------: 47F7010 32F7020-T 42F7020-D 32H7072-DT 42S7080 55S7090-T 47S9080-T 47S9100-T 55S9100-T ----------PANASONIC----------: TX-42AS650B TX-47AS650B TX-50AS650B TX-55AS650B TX-60AS650B TX-42AS740B TX-47AS740B TX-55AS740B TX-47AS802B TX-55AS802B TX-60AS802B TX-55AX902B TX-65AX902B TX-L42DT65B TX-L47DT65B TX-L50DT65B TX-L55DT65B TX-L60DT65B TX-L42FT60B TX-L47FT60B TX-L42ET60B TX-L47ET60B TX-L50ET60B TX-L55ET60B TX-L32ET5B TX-L37ET5B TX-L42ET5B TX-L47ET5B TX- L55ET5B TX-L47WT65B TX-L55WT65B ----------SONY----------: FWD-47W800P KD-49X8505B KD-65X8505 KD-55X9005A KD-65X9005A KD-84X9005 KDL-50W685A KDL-42W805A KDL-47W805A KDL-55W805A KDL-42W807A KDL-47W807A KDL-55W807A KDL-42W829 KDL-55W955B KDL-65W955 ----------TOSHIBA----------: 42VL863B 47VL863B 42VL963B 47VL963F 47WL968B 55WL968B 42L7453DB 47L7453DB 55L7453DB
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Circular polarization 3D
Circular polarization 3D does not use active, powered 3D glasses. Instead, it uses passive, specially coded lenses. To see if these glasses work with your TV screen, monitor or cinema of choice, please look at the compatibility list below.
Passive 3D glasses almost always have plastic lenses, which differ in their thickness. Thin lenses, often used in cinemas, feel like foil. The thicker ones, however, feel much stronger, almost like real glass. The thinner lenses tend to become uneven more easily. This may cause unwanted reflections. The thin foil-like lenses also tend to get scratches more easily, making the thick lenses in most situations the more desirable ones. The glasses offered here have the thicker lenses.
RealD - many cinemas use this circularly polarized 3D System.
LG calls their passive circularly polarized TVs "Cinema 3D". Some of these compatible TVs are:
32LM620T 37LM620T 42LM620T 47LM620T 55LM620T 65LM620T
42LM640T 47LM640T 55LM640T
42LM660T 47LM660T 55LM660T
32LM669T 42LM669T 47LM669T
42LM670T 47LM670T 55LM670T
42LM760T 47LM760T 55LM760T
32LW450U 42LW450U 47LW450U 55LW450U
42LW550T 47LW550T 55LW550T
42LW650T 47LW650T 55LW650T
Philips calls their passive circularly polarized TVs "Easy 3D". Some of these compatible TVs are:
32PFL6007T 42PFL6007T 47PFL6007T 55PFL6007T
Compatible TVs from Toshiba:
42VL863B 47VL863B 42VL963B 47VL963F
Compatible TVs from Panasonic:
TX-L32ET5B TX-L37ET5B TX-L42ET5B TX-L47ET5B TX-L55ET5B
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
These Aviator style glasses are so far removed for those described above they could be from a completely different species. They are light, comfortable and the lenses give the impression that they are made of glass (they're not but they appear to be robust enough to give that feel). The rims are so thin as to be almost non-existance and render the wearer almost unaware thet they are being worn. This improves the 3D experience immensely. I cannot stress enough how much difference a pair of these glasses makes when watching a 3D movie, at home or at the cinema. Just apart from the comfort issue the wearer no longer feels divorced from the 3D experience, by an ugly wall of plastic, and is dragged into the movie in all its 3D glory.
So, as you may have gathered, I'm a big fan of these glasses. If you like 3D movies buy them......................... You wont regret it! Enjoy.
BTW if you're a glasses wearer I'd recommend you get the clip-on version, also available from Anleys.
Will not work with IMAX 3D however (Difference between Linear polarization which IMAX uses and Circular Polarization which normal cinema 3D and passive 3D TVs use)
I suppose they have to be large, as we all have heads of different sizes, so a trip to my friendly opticians to heat the arms and bend them slightly to prevent them slipping down my nose was required.
I'd buy again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does the job better than the standard glasses provided at the cinema and looks cool on top.Published 25 days ago by M. Mapstone
These 3d glasses are great, they are a sturdy structure and very comfortable to wear, and if you get any marks on the lense you can just wipe them off with the special cloth. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jenson Jones
Well worth the investment, so much nicer than the cheap crappy ones that came with my LG. So comfortable to wear for long periods. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Paganbunion
Comfortable to wear, 3D is excellent, would prefer a hard case as I just leave them in the car. better than the cardboard alternatives.Published 7 months ago by M. Piasecki