- Purchase any product from the Music Store sold by Amazon.co.uk and receive £1 to use on any music download in our MP3 Store. UK customers only. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
the all-american rejects, like any really outstanding music, leaves you desperate for more.
(ps i have seen the all-american rejects live twice (once very recently) and they give the most charismatic and exciting performance i have ever experienced, words can't describe it, go see them!)
The Rejects have a very unique sound, they're American Rock. I don't know who I could compare them to for you; I could roughly describe them as a delightful mix of Green Day, Taking Back Sunday, Simple Plan and New Found Glory, but that's a very rough comparison. They are leagues above those bands, and their style appeals to all sorts, so give them ago.
I decided to review each individual track, I think all these are the tracks on the UK album... some might only be on the US copy.
01. Dirty Little Secret - This is a great song, it has a brilliant opening guitar riff. The chorus is fabulous, very catchy choon 10/10
02. Stab My Back - Good track, this is a typical reject track, it reminds me of some of the songs from the other album, but the structure is a bit more mainstream. The melody in the chorus is tremendous; it makes the track. 10/10
03. Move Along - The title track is very different to their old stuff, it's very uplifting, it's quite good. It's got a good bass line, and some cool drumming in it. I found the song grew on me on a second and third listening. I love the chorus. 9/10
04. It Ends Tonight - A reject ballad... perfect track! It's got all the emotion of Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" but is 100 times better! (Obviously!!) The vocals are brilliant on this song. 9/10
05. Change Your Mind - Good powerful song. This will be a classic, great guitar solo.Read more ›