Format: PaperbackChange

on 10 September 2009
Another Mouse story, but not quite! A very special mouse, called Wolfgang Amedeus Mouse. This was a charming book, and I loved it. Although I am "adult" I love mouse stories and this one was no exception!
on 19 February 2000
We loved this book. The mouse is called Wolf because his mum found a sheet from a piano book by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Wolf, the mouse, listened to the owner of the house playing lots of piano music and soon learnt himself, taught by the lady of the house. We thought this book was great fun. by Luke Webb Age 9 of Stoke Sub Hamdon.
on 21 May 2011
I really enjoyed this book because I like music and animals. The story started slow and got quicker and was really exciting by the time I had finished. I would recommend it to girls who like music and small animals. It is my favourite Dick King-Smith book!
on 15 May 2013
Our 5 year old daughter really enjoyed this story being read to her. As an adult I enjoyed it too, the plot being interesting and different from anything else I've read. I think this will be a story to return to again and again.
on 28 July 2013
a wonderful story about an old lady and a singing mouse. really tugged at my heart strings and gave me a warm glow inside. couldn't wait til bedtime each evening to read some more to my son
on 24 December 2014
A good read for a child ready to move on from picture books. And you can always add a bit of appropriate musice in the background!
on 8 July 2014
Daughter wanted this book for x-mas. Arrived on time and she loved it
on 29 November 2014
A mouse called wolf book. Enjoyed the story.
on 3 November 2015