on 3 July 2015
Bought for my husband who wanted very lightweight shorts and is extremely picky.These fitted the bill perfectly including the price.
Easy to wash and dry ,no ironing needed everybody happy.Service was good and quick.
on 30 July 2014
Good colour and plenty of pockets. Nice and lightweight, ideal for summer weather. I would suggest going up a size as they fit a bit on the small size although the stretch is pretty good for comfort. I will buy these again but in the bigger size.
on 13 September 2015
Excellent pockets with a combination of closures (e.g., both zippered and open in front upper, velcro front lower, and rear has zippered with velcro so you do not have to worry about pickpockets or valuables falling out while cycling / swimming)- Would recommend and would buy again. Don't care for the mountain warehouse logo - but do not like any logos on my clothes as a general matter.
on 20 February 2016
I've searched long for a decent trekking shorts at decent prices, this are awesome.
on 23 May 2016
Just what I wanted for spring/summer dog walking. Lots of pockets and easy-care material (no cotton). Very happy with the price paid of £15 and I can't imagine that anyone would actually pay the ticket price that came attached at £38!
For me the advice to buy one size up was spot on.
on 10 June 2016
These are good shorts - I would order more if they were available.
on 21 June 2016
Unfortunately the sizes are not very accurate. I bought a size 40 but they were much closer to a 36. Couldn't fasten the waist at all. Otherwise these were nice shorts. Shame that I cannot wear them until I've lost at least another two stone!
on 3 March 2016
Not used yet, but appear robust and lightweight enough for a 220 mile South West Coast Path backpack late April/May. (They are significantly better than the ones I used for a 315 mile trek last year)
on 13 March 2016
Excellent lightweight shorts with zip up pockets, which are ideal for walking around busy markets. The quality of materials and stitching is good. These shorts were delivered extremely quickly.
on 27 July 2015
Great pair of shorts and good quality for the price. Fits nicely and is comfortable to wear. Lots of zipped pockets.

See one answered question