on 4 April 2014
I love this coat, it is beautifully made, as warm as toast and looks really good on. I also love the colour and delivery was really fast. I have ordered other things from this range and cant fault any of them.
on 20 February 2014
One of the best things you could buy if you're looking for a great outdoor jacket especially for skiing/snowboarding. I've already been out snowboarding with it and it was perfect. Such great value too.
on 28 March 2014
Really warm and snug and stood up to the very cold and snowy temperatures of Norway. Very happy with this purchase.
on 28 June 2014
Bought as a gift. Fitted in the body, sleeves a bit long. Arrived much quicker than anticipated.
on 8 April 2015
Excellent product had a very wet first day skiing and coat stood up well and dried quickly. Also delighted with the returns policy of mountain warehouse which allowed me to exchange the original coat I ordered for a smaller size without extra cost. Would defiantly buy from them again
on 12 April 2015
I really love this jacket-it is extremely comfortable & warm as well as being stylish. Also great to wear when the weather is unpredictable and in-between seasons. Many thanks!
on 3 January 2015
Lovely ski jacket - warm waterproof excellent for walkers. Very good quality generous size for under layers & excellent value. Would recommend
on 23 February 2015
Warm, generous size, does the job well.
on 27 September 2015
Nice and cosy, but not too hot. The sizing is comfortable if you are not wearing too many layers or a chunky jumper; although the 'snow skirt' can be a bit tight, but you can wear it loose without it spoiling the line of the jacket. The side pockets are zip fastened and a little snug against my hips, but I like the zipped central pocket on the inside meant for an MP3 - just the right size for my keys. I have worn it in a shower and it seemed to shrug the water off.
on 27 August 2015
Bought this at 79% off! worth the £25 I paid, but definitely not worth £120 full retail price.
It is simply a warm, insulated hood jacket.
I would not use this skiing..... Where are the under arm ventilation zips? Where are the ski glove clips on the arms? or the ski pass pouch in the arm?
Well made winter jacket, not suitable for skiing.