on 7 May 2014
I am a very big busted and often have to wear multiple sports bras while exercising. However, I have finally found comfort and support with this product! :D
on 29 August 2014
I bought this to wear when I go Nordic Walking so I didn't need a high impact bra. It works well for me when I'm walking, it does wick moisture away fro skin leaving me feeling comfortable. I didn't go for an expensive bra as I wanted to experiment with wearing this type of base layer at an affordable price. I have washed it a number of times now and although it doesn't say anywhere not to use fabric softener I have other articles that wick moisture away from the skin and they all recommend not using softener. I hang it on a hanger and it dries overnight ready for my next days walking. Altogether this item works for me, it does what I need it to do.
on 20 May 2014
Good support, although a bit tight. I read the reviews and bought a smaller size but should have just got my normal size
on 4 June 2014
This is comfortable, with a wide band at the bottom which doesn't ride up. Shoulder straps are wide and don't cut in.
on 21 November 2013
I am quite big and have taken up running again to loose some weight. I normally wear a size 16-18 but bought this top in a size 14 so that it would really hold me in.

Very good result. Very comfortable. No bounce. Nice deep chest band adds to the comfort. Excellent back support. Very happy with this product and happy that I bought a size smaller for the anti-bounce.
on 24 November 2015
For big breasted women this it the one! Holds in place (you hardly know your wearing one) i tried jumping up and down and really hardly any movement. I no longer have to worry when im on the tredmill and no back ache when excerising. I love it!!
on 17 April 2015
This top is exactly as described. I'm size 12 usually and size 12 of this top fits me perfectly. It's nice and comfy and I'm looking forward to start wearing it for gym, jogging and hiking. I ordered it very recently so haven't got much of a chance to really wear it, but first impression is really good.
And £9.99 is a fantastic value for money! I might be looking to buy another one in a different colour at some point.
on 14 February 2016
Love it but my tip is buy the next size up! I'm normally a 12-14 but have exchanged this in store for a 16! Otherwise it's a great buy especially on sale.
on 8 July 2015
This is no good to wear on it's own for high impact sports. It's size is fairly generous and also the elastic band at the bottom sits a few inches below the bust, so if you are a little bigger, you sag as well as bounce. However, as I have a bit of a problem with the bands on other sports bras rubbing under my bust creating bad grazes, the length of this style comes in handy, as I can wear it under the ones that rub (ie nike ones), so the seam from the top bra has a smooth layer of material under it. Bit bulky, but does the trick.
on 10 January 2016
Be warned that these bras have no padding so if it's cold everyone will know about it. I bought them to wear climbing and they fit really well and are comfortable. It's worth bearing in mind that I am not large chested (32C) so this might vary for you if you are, but for me they were perfect. I would say they offer medium support so are better for smaller chested ladies rather than larger. Nice material and well made. Arrived in good time and were well packaged.