on 3 March 2014
Excellent item but beware wash separately for first couple of washes as not colour fast! I wear this for my pilates class and it is perfect.
on 4 April 2014
It is nice to have a garment bought on line that actually fits the size it stated. Good quality and service. Wears and washes well. Dries in about 10 minutes!
on 6 March 2014
Good quality colour, excellent product really good for the gym.. Everyone keeps remarking how good quality is and they love the colour.. Really impressed...
on 19 March 2014
Bought this as a gift for a friend who is fussy about the tops they wear when playing sports/cycling etc. loves this top says it feels really good to wear.
on 13 May 2014
Having started working out at the gym and wearing my old cotton tops, found i had very large sweat patches all over and while some may say that is a good look, i didn't think so. A friend recommended this type of top and i have to say i have not been disappointed, what a difference it makes after my aerobics session. I am 5,4 with large boobs, fitted just right and just covered part of my butt which i really wanted. Love it.
on 9 May 2014
I required a smart and comfortable top to use for my care job one that moved with me and not restricting in any way strange not having to wear a uniform any more but this works really well very comfortable a good length to the hips (I'm 5ft 10'') remains smart looking all shift does not crease easy and true to my size washes great and dry in no time I will be purchasing more Its just the job thank you
on 2 June 2014
Lovely top that I bought for running/the gym.. It fits lovely and has that 'slimming' effect with the grey stripe down the side (I have the black one)! My only complaint is that it isn't super long, but that's not really a problem for me! Great quality and I would buy again!!
on 31 August 2014
Whilst it's not going to win any style awards, it is a good shirt to run in, doesn't feel all wet and sweaty and being black goes with all the different bottoms I use to run in. As a non serious runner, it serves me well and was an excellent price.
on 17 May 2014
ordered one day here the next
looks good
feels good
does everything it says and more
very pleased with it
half the price as in the shops
I shell be ordering another one
on 2 March 2014
I do like this T_Shirt. I bought it especially for doing aerobics. It fits nicely and is very comfortably because of the lovely silky material. This product is easy to wash and dries quick.