- Paperback: 106 pages
- Publisher: BJU Press (April 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0890847061
- ISBN-13: 978-0890847060
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 14.6 x 0.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,067,011 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mountain Born Grd 4-7 (Pennant) Paperback – Apr 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
A boy in a family of sheep farmers raises a black lamb to be the leader of the flock. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Yates uses rich language and imagery in her writing that vividly remind one of the simple things in life. "She snapped out a man's shirt...fastening it with pins to the line."
This book treats, with sensitivity, the loss of one's beloved pet. It portrays strong family values and work ethic from a simpler time.
The language is evocative, the characters warm and real. Read it- you won't regret it!