Been looking for wireless headphones for a while, when I realised that these would cover both my PC and phone. So much fun for so little cash!
- very easy setup
- using A2DP, the stereo is excellent (to my untrained ear)
- mike pickup is much better than expected. Its nice not to have a stupid boom sticking in your face!
- works with Nokia, etc, not just Moto phones. I have a Nokia 6120 Classic.
- more convenient than over-the-head phones
- plenty of remote controls - stop,pause,skip back/forward, etc.
- battery life better than expected. Played several hours worth of music, and haven't yet had to recharge them a week later. Great when you're used to charging your phone every 48 hours...
- as cool as my daughter's iPod, but for 1/6th the cost. :-)
- weight sits on top of ears, so they can become uncomfortable after 30-60 mins or so. But then again, that's about as long as I manage with standard headphones.
- I had some connectivity issues with PC but not with phones, so I think that's my USB dongle's fault, not the Motorolas.
- The mike suppresses some frequencies heavily, presumably to dampen in-car noise. Not a problem, but not as crisp as using the phone directly.
Overall, considering Skype headsets cost around a tenner, £18 for Bluetooth headphones has to be 5 out of 5 stars, even with the minor niggles.