- Hardcover: 306 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (8 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107044367
- ISBN-13: 978-1107044364
- Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 2 x 24.7 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,716,843 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Motion Deblurring: Algorithms and Systems Hardcover – 8 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This comprehensive guide to the restoration of images degraded by motion blur brings together a wide range of approaches to the problem, blending basic theory with cutting-edge research. It encompasses both algorithms and architectures, providing detailed coverage of practical techniques by leading researchers.
About the Author
A. N. Rajagopalan is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. He co-authored the book Depth from Defocus: A Real Aperture Imaging Approach in 1998. He was Alexander von Humboldt Fellow in the Technical University of Munich in 2007–8, is a Fellow of the Indian National Academy of Engineering and a Senior Member of the IEEE. He also received the Outstanding Investigator Award from the Department of Atomic Energy, India in 2012.
Rama Chellappa is Minta Martin Professor of Engineering and an affiliate Professor of Computer Science at University of Maryland, College Park. He is also affiliated with the Center for Automation Research and UMIACS, and is serving as the Chair of the ECE department. He is a recipient of the K. S. Fu Prize from the IAPR and the Society, Technical Achievement and Meritorious Service Awards from the IEEE Signal Processing Society. He also received the Technical Achievement and Meritorious Service Awards from the IEEE Computer Society. In 2010, he was recognized as an Outstanding ECE by Purdue University. He is a Fellow of the IEEE, IAPR, OSA and AAAS, a Golden Core Member of the IEEE Computer Society, and has served as a Distinguished Lecturer of the IEEE Signal Processing Society as well as the President of the IEEE Biometrics Council.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics