on 16 July 2015
Went together easily enough - if you follow the instructions rather than thinking you know better!
Maybe a bit fiddly to assemble for those not used to assembling things as this lamp is tall & a bit unruly until everything has been tightened-up - but you do get all the tools you need in the box.
Both halogen lamps are pee-installed - so no worries there.
Also, both halogen lamps can be dimmed - better than some alternatives where only the large (top) lamp can be dimmed.
My silver finish was satin silver - which is okay.
on 26 May 2009
This was exactly what I was looking for. It arrived just as advertised, was very easy to put together and as well as doing it's job really well it makes a nice feature in the lounge.
on 9 January 2014
This is the second one of these I have purchased they are really well made and easy to put together, they also light up the room relly well
on 7 September 2015
It is definitely a solid, very high quality product and delivers what it "says on the tin". It is modern and stylish. My only concern (and it is strictly personal) is that the smaller lamp has a bit of metal sticking out, which can be used to pull the telescopic arm, which may be seen as a handy feature but it bothers me given the proximity of a baby. My husband says I am mad though and perhaps it is only my instinct...
on 29 November 2015
This lamp was quite fiddly to put together and the instructions were confusing rather than helpful, just a diagram of the lamp and parts. Box showed a picture of a brass finish lamp (I ordered silver) but on opening the lamp was silver. Pleased with the finished result though.
on 16 May 2015
Nice lamps, look lovely in my longe, clear instructins and not too long to set up. Takes two to do it easily. Good quality, with good heavy base, good light and easily controlled with dimmer. I bought two and they fill my large lounge with light.
on 4 December 2015
Avoid. Not at all straightforward to put together, but worse, in my view the product has both design and build quality issues. Also the bulb supplied has blown after just a few short weeks.
on 27 October 2015
great, does what it ways on the tin. Just remember its a 300w lamp in the up/downlighter!
on 18 September 2015
slightly fiddly to put together, but functions fine
on 20 March 2016
This is a match for an original mother & child that I have had for years. Unfortunately the 300w lamp has died on me after just a few hours of use. Not too happy with that.
Gramps