on 23 April 2014
My daughter is a huge Moshi Monsters fan and wanted this after seeing the film at the cinema as she enjoyed it so much. It is a good film with a variety of Moshi Monsters and their moshlings plus some new characters. The plot is pretty simple with typical film conventions and references other films, such as the very Indiana Jones-esque opening sequence with Buster Bumblechops but since this is aimed at children, that is to be expected. It does develop the characters on a bit from the online game and this makes it interesting for any Moshi Monsters fan.
on 15 May 2014
I bought this for my niece and she loved it,if your kids like moshi monsters they will love this,and its fun to sit and watch with them.
on 11 May 2014
My grand-daughter was very happy with her gift and has been watching it over and over again. No problems with playback and quality.
on 1 May 2014
Our grandkids love it ,they had seen it in the pictures but keep on watching it at home, ideal for us to have some peace.
on 16 May 2014
" brilliant " my niece seen in pictures and wanted dvd as soon as released (well happy)as there one of her fav's
on 23 April 2014
The dvd arrived on the day it was released as was promised and made my grandchildren very happy to have this film.
on 14 May 2014
This DVD is a must for any Moshi fans. And I live with two of them. The movie brings to life much loved characters from the Moshi Universe giving them, well, some character. It is very colorful and lovely and Dr. Strangeglove is too funny to be really threatening, which is great as small kids (at least mine) tend not to like to be scared too much.

Some parts of the story are told in songs, which are also available to watch as extras on the DVD. There are also a couple of extra features about the making of the movie and the visit to Moshi HQ that my kids loved.

Overall brilliant - so glad they are going to make another one (that is obvious from the ending).
on 31 January 2014
I took my 6 yr old daughter to the flix to see this just after Xmas. We absolutely loved it and I'm not the Moshi fan out of the two :) Lots of fun; fabulous toe-tapping songs (we bought the soundtrack CD the day after, the songs are that good); simple story that's easy to follow. Just a total joy of a film. Never mind my 6 yr old, I personally can't wait till it's released on DVD, want to enjoy it all over again.
on 19 January 2016
My son was excit dnto recieve it but was quickly overcome by disappointment when we realized we could not play the disc. I did not know that discs from the UK could not be play d on most current players in Canada. We did solve the issue by being able to adjust settings on our Mac and play it in there.
I still give it four stars as the seller shipped within the time frame, the product price was excellent, and I could have possibly missed in the description that this item may not play on North American dvd's but maybe it would serve the seller well to include this in the description and offer alternative ways to play.
Thank you my son was happy to finally see this movie!
on 3 January 2015
I bought this DVD for my son for Christmas. He loves Moshi Monsters and was super excited to get the DVD. Unfortunately, it would not play in our home DVD player attached to our television due to UK formatting which is not compatible with our device. I ended up having to play it on my laptop dvd drive which can be set for different geographical regions. It wasn't the same as viewing on the television, but he enjoyed it just the same.