on 14 August 2013
Ordered to replace the one in my kettle. Was perfect replacement as I was worried whether it was correct! I just make sure I pour water through main opening rather than the spout.
on 17 November 2014
I have had my Morphy Richards Kettle a good while now, and is the best I've ever had, but the filter that was in the kettle just fell apart when cleaning it, as they do get furred up with Limescale, We have very hard water. I ordered 2 replacement Anti Scale kettle filters, and I am very pleased with them, They fit the kettle perfectly and I have one spare for future use. Came well packaged & arrived promptly.
on 21 May 2014
this little filter is needed if you don't want crunchy bits of limescale in your drink!! It does fur up quite quickly and is so flimsy when you try to clean it it just tears. For the price I can't really grumble though as I get about 6-12 months out of a filter and it's cheaper than buying a new kettle
on 6 February 2014
Just the right spare for my Morphy Richards Kettle. It fitted perfectly in seconds, arrived promptly and was well packed. It has been in place now for a few weeks and we can already see that it is filtering out the limescale. Would recommend this product and the supplier's service.
on 3 November 2013
These filters are the recommended items for the kettle. Unfortunately I originally ordered the wrong ones.
Delivery was speedy and the items are fine. I also followed the advised procedure for returns of the wrong ones. This has resulted in a speedy refund. Thanks.
on 1 March 2014
The first thing that tends to go in our area of hard water is the filter in the kettle. This anti scale filter, although not the same colour and slightly bigger have renewed the life of my much loved kettle and very cheaply. Delivery time good.
on 1 July 2013
Great product to fix my kettle without having to purchase a whole new product.
Small but ideal,
Little flimsy on the net front if you leave the kettle unscaled, but then its not made to be scrubbed like i did the first time! d'oh
on 29 January 2014
This was okay, it does the job once in place but it is tricky to slide in the slot as it keeps falling out bul ok once done. Just a pain when you take it out and rinse it as it is not quick to get back in.
on 15 November 2015
This fits perfectly. The original filter was very caked up with limescale, no doubt I will eventually have to replace this one too, but in the meantime the pour is definitely better.
on 10 May 2014
Exactly as how one would expect from a kettle filter. My only concern with all kettle filters, including this one, is that it will not last too long - they are not terribly strong.