Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
votes
I've done it with chickens (whole) and pork roasts (no bone). A bit of liquid in the bottom is good but you don't need to drench it. The meat's own juices will come out and keep it moist.
1 Jun 2014 by DoFa
votes
Hi, nope stone cold is fine. Also it doesn't need browning unless you prefer the look of browned meat! ;0)
17 Apr 2014 by Jillanovich
vote
When cooking with mine, I do have it on the worktop - no worries because it doesn't get hot enough to be a fire hazard. The sides become too hot to touch, and I'm careful to make sure the cord and oven gloves don't touch it during cooking, but again - the unit doesn't become hot enough to be a fire hazard. I love mine and have used it at least every other since it arrived the first week of January - gets quite a workout here and so far no overheating to worktop or nearby walls. I really only just keep the cord and gloves away because I'm something of a safety nut.
21 Jan 2014 by MrsPaul
votes
Most recipes suggest 6 hours on slow but it does vary - it's not so much about the cooker as it is the recipe.
10 Nov 2014 by Mr. Lynn W. Coles
votes
IAM NOT SURE BUT IT HOLDS ALOT ENOUGH FOR 6 PEOPLE
28 days ago by carmen hodgkins
votes
No, the pot is not divided and the instructions suggest that it should be more than half full too! Hope that helps.
12 Feb 2014 by Happy-go-lucky
votes
It stays on. I haven't over cooked anything yet and have been hours late!
6 Apr 2014 by Gareth Mabey
votes
I didn't realise they weren't but to be honest after a good long cooking time in it, it's best to hand wash anyway as sometimes there is a residue left where the food level was and it needs to be scrubbed. I used to put my old one in the dishwasher and there was no problem with it.
4 Jan 2014 by JANIPOPS
votes
I would recommend contacting the manufacturer, they may be able to replace it for you. Otherwise it might be worth joining slow cooking recipe groups on facebook and asking if anyone has a spare one. good luck and Merry Christmas
3 days ago by Ms. R. Rabinowitz
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers