Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
This isn't the most scientific answer but I haven't got a tape measure or ruler, it's the same height as two DVD cases.
6 Jan 2014 by Mr. K. Wenham
votes
The machine comes with its own filter, which is very good at its job. You can buy filters for it and if you do make sure to get the ones with the ruffled edges not the cone shaped ones. But really there isn't any need. Hope that helps.
27 Nov 2013 by Keshi68
votes
I use the 6 cup measure and my mug takes just over a quarter of a litre and the 6cup measure gives me three mugs so I would say a full water tank 2 and half litres approximately hope this helps. Anne Edwards
6 Mar 2014 by Mrs. A. M. Edwards
votes
About 5 mins. It's designed to make up to 7 or8 largish cups at once and keep hot, which it does for up to 4 hours. Not really for single cups, and it is quite big. We use ours when we want about 4 large cups in a morning, it does keep the coffee hot.
24 Aug 2014 by S. Kelly
votes
This is a difficult one, have not experienced it myself. the only suggestion, is to make sure there isn't a blockage somewhere. Good luck.
29 Oct 2014 by Rupert
votes
You fill the tank with cold water which is heated as it filters when ready the coffee is very hot
18 Oct 2014 by Mrs. A. M. Edwards
votes
It's per pot if you want it weaker ad boiling water. The better coffee you buy.... It's a good peace of kit coffee fairly hot best with hot milk but they all like this easy to clean.
6 Oct 2014 by Daniel Landman
votes
Too big to fit under my wall cupboards. About 56 cm
13 Sep 2014 by S. Kelly
votes
i use white vinegar every fortnight. hope this helps
8 Jul 2014 by mr s s williams
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers