on 2 April 2012
I bought this item for my Canon mg6250 to replace canon's supplied (half empty) catridges.

I printed a few test photos with both the original inks and these ones and can't notice any change in quality. Since these inks are a third the price of canons its a no brainer fro me to reorder.
on 27 April 2012
I was slightly sceptical about buying a compatible ink set for my Canon MG5250, but with the price being so much lower than the official Canon inks I had to give it a go. The results are fab, they print just like the official Canon inks and no problems with the printer accepting them.

Super speedy delivery, ordered yesterday and received items today. Will definitely shop with this seller again!

Thanks!
on 18 February 2012
I purchased these cartridges in November 2011 and gradually replaced my earlier cartridges over a three month period. The black ink cartridge had leaked badly in the packaging before I received it. Moreinks were quick to send on a replacement so I was happy with the customer service. However, my print quality has been deteriorating over the last three months. I was slow to blame this on the cartridges and I tried everything I could in terms of maintenance, print head cleaning etc. It got to the stage where I could no longer print pictures or photo's due to poor colour reproduction and vertical 'lines' almost like panels of discolouration. I can't see how this could be caused by the ink cartridges themselves but I decided to order replacements from a somewhat more expensive competitor. I replaced these today and couldn't believe the results! I suddenly had wonderful colour reproduction and no vertical lines or other blemishes - I had forgotten how well the printer could/should perform. I still don't know why the Moreinks cartridges performed so badly for me - maybe I was unlucky and got one bad cartridge? Obviously most of the other reviewers have had a more satisfactory experience than mine.
on 22 July 2012
I recently bought these Canon compatible cartridges and have found them just as good as the originals, but significantly cheaper, particularly in this larger pack. It's particularly useful to have all the colours available when you're doing a lot of photo printing, the quality of which is excellent on the MG5350 with these cartridges. Recommended.
on 6 March 2012
I bought these inks because they were cheap and generally well reviewed. The inks arrived very quickly and were recognised by my Canon printer straight away. Printing text has been fine, however printing photographs has been a disaster. The colour has been distorted - everything is bright red despite numerous attempts to modify them - and inconsistant, fading around the top of the page. The printer was brilliant with the original Canon inks, and I've tried printing the same pictures on a cheap epson printer and they're fine, so it's definately the inks that are the problem. They're brilliant inks so long as you don't want to print photos, but if you do then please avoid.

UPDATE - Following a lot of messing around including trying different inks I discovered that the problem was actually with my printer, which has now been resolved. So many apologies to MORE INKS, and I would certainly recommend them. I'm off to eat some humble pie now.
on 20 November 2011
Works perfectly and the colours are spot on.
Can not fault this product at all.
I have used original inks since buying my printer but I had quite a few proofs to do so I thought I would save some money by buying these 'cheap' inks. I will be using these for all my photo printing work in future.
on 4 July 2012
Brilliant service and a brilliant product. Nothing more to add really because I am very pleased with what, and how quickly received my order.
on 17 February 2012
All my colleagues warned me off 'spurious inks', particulalry with chipped product, but the cost is so prohibitive I thought I would give it a go and read a variety of reviews. I chose More Inks based upon reveiews and can only say they are superb value, good colour and work instantly in exactly the same way as manufacturers product would.
on 14 October 2011
Just as good only cheaper Why use expensive Canon originals when these are just as good? Fine for paper or pictures
on 19 May 2012
The service was great - came in record time. The quality of the inks is good - cannot see the difference between the originally supplied canon inks and these which were much cheaper. Excellent value for money and I will certainly be buying these again.