Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Sep 2007 09:53:21 BDT
M. Landy says:
Has anyone else had this problem...in 'Days and Dates' the DS won't let me type 'THUR' for thursday?? I thought I was going mad - I had to just type any other day

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Sep 2007 06:41:57 BDT
GaryMcC says:
I have big problems with that - it isn't just Thursday for me. Seems to be that it won't let me write the correct answer. Yesterday one of the answers was saturday. I write S then A but still get a ?. I then need to write an incorrect answer just to move one!

I also had a problem with word scramble where I needed to write a lower case g to get it to accept the letter!

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jan 2008 15:57:16 GMT
P. M. Last says:
same problem but I also need advice regarding CHANGE MAKER. Is there a way of 'changing' the game to either sterling or so the amounts are on the coins. Not au fait enough with US Dollars to play the game successfully!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Sep 2008 19:54:32 BDT
T. Young says:
You must have the US version, as mine has by default.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Sep 2008 09:11:06 BDT
I have the same problem. No sterling 'default'. Does anyone know what the american coins are please??

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Feb 2009 18:42:21 GMT
Last edited by the author on 8 Feb 2009 12:19:53 GMT
Have you tried lower case for thursday and saturday?

Posted on 30 Jun 2011 12:25:47 BDT
meg says:
this seems to be the problem with these games they are great but its when you know its right but its changing the letters or just blanking the response , a friend thought it may be to stop to high scoring , its an idea but you dont need to be scoring high to get the problem i find it from the start ?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  18 Sep 2007
Latest post:  30 Jun 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
More Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima. How Old is Your Brain
More Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima. How Old is Your Brain by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (127)